Question on sex. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
If you bothered to answer the original poster's question or actually read the posts you would know I was responding to comments that were uninformed, not focused on directing hate towards me as you are now. Grow a dick and then maybe you'll stop being so bitter about me getting more girls than you.

Adios!

Last edited:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Hahahahahaha, that was a pretty funny call, have to admit.

But I probably get more feminine chicks than you.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
dagwoman said:
I'm better informed about issues like these than you clearly are, if that's what you're asking.
'these issues' are a simple fact.

Egronk said:
Two females cannot have sexual intercourse because that is a process involving a penis and semen with the potential of fertilising an egg through the vagina. Ie. the bodies (and species) intention is procreation.
For you to ignore once again (Dagwoman)

Ben*

HSC
responding to comments which were uninformed in a manner which basically consisted of "I CAN HAVE SEX! I KNOW IT I CAN I CAN I CAN!"

oh god im so hurt by the last comment you made. at least my claim was reasonable

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
"For you to ignore once again (Dagwoman)"

If you had bothered to read the thread, I already agreed that two women couldn't have sexual intercourse in terms of live penis and vagina. They can, however, have sexual intercourse, and they can have sex, as I don't believe sex to be limited to sexual intercourse between a penis and a vagina.

Ben*, I said no such thing. If you have nothing constructive to say, why bother replying? I don't consider "grow a brain you lesbian bitch" to be reasonable. I was simply replying appropriately to such a comment.

I'm pretty sure we've explored this from every angle now! Unless you have anything constructive to add on the matter, let it go.

Ben*

HSC
"i already agreed that people without heads cant eat sandwhiches in terms of putting food inside their mouth. they can however, eat sandwhichs, and they can eat, as i dont believe eating is limited between food and mouths"

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Holy shit, are you really that thick? That's not what I said. Read it again. Or don't. Whatever. You're just being an ass for the sake of it now.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Ben* said:
"i already agreed that people without heads cant eat sandwhiches in terms of putting food inside their mouth. they can however, eat sandwhichs, and they can eat, as i dont believe eating is limited between food and mouths"
i loled.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Can we thus describe it as "lesbian sex", and leave it at that? I have a feeling this argument will go round and round in circles.

To the thread starter: I think you should take baby steps...try one finger, then two etc etc. You need to be semi-broken (i'm assuming your hymen hasn't broken yet) before your partner can enter you. I have a feeling you will be in pain when he enters you, but we can't all have first-time pain-free sex, unfortunately. The next couple of times you do have sex you won't feel as much pain. It gets better.

Lubricant is the way to go, my friend! As is FOREPLAY. Lovely invention that act

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
^ I agree with everything said above, both about the ridiculous argument and the advice given :) BABY STEPS!

nwatts

HSC
dagwoman said:
If you had bothered to read the thread, I already agreed that two women couldn't have sexual intercourse in terms of live penis and vagina. They can, however, have sexual intercourse, and they can have sex, as I don't believe sex to be limited to sexual intercourse between a penis and a vagina.

penetration!

edit: mods enable images mmk

Last edited:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Note the "especially".

We're done with that argument. It got boring.

FireFlower

HSC
N/A
To the thread starter: Just try to relax, if you get stressed then you will tense up and it will hurt even more. Make sure you take it slowly to start and don't expect it to be fantastic the first time, that will just add to the pressure.

To the homophobes in this thread: Could you kindly drag yourselves out of the 1950s and come join us in modernity? There is more than one way to have sex. If two women can be considered a couple, then why can't they claim to have sex? Im straight and the way I see it is that I have sex my way, and two women or two men have sex their way. Either way its still sex, and still equal to straight sex.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
YAY! Some more sanity! Great advice to both the poster and the homophobes :)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
dagwoman said:
you should really stop posting in this thread if you dont want people to give you this attention.

several of your most recent posts here are simply congratulating the previous replies. Leave that for the threadstarter.

I'm not criticising, but logic would predict that the more you post the more attention you will get. Considering what has been said in this thread, i don't know if getting more attention would be beneficial for your reputation whilst here in Bos land.

just a thought.

Last edited:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I don't want any attention, and I don't think what I've said in the past few posts has encouraged any. And as for my reputation at BOS... Well, I could really care less. I don't think there's anything wrong with agreeing with previous posts, I thought it might be a breath of fresh air.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
dagwoman said:
this is going to make me sound like a fool because his posts seemingly contradict it, but nwatts is not a homophobe.

Ben*

HSC
dagwoman, shoulda took my advice and realised you shouldnt draw attention to your own foolishness

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I "shoulda took" your advice and not drawn attention to my own foolishness?

That argument is over. I didn't mean for my reply to The Highwayman to spark more of it, it was simply recognition and response to his comment! That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)