Questionnaire for the studies of the commodification of cultural identity through Disney (1 Viewer)

M.R.R ^^

HSC
HI guys!!!

Was just wondering if you could please fill in my questionnaire where it will all be confidential and will not need any names. The main purpose of this is for my Year 12 major work which discusses the extent of the commodification of cultural identity explored through Disney Animation films as well as through merchandise and others.

I would really appreciate it whoever would take my questionnaire but it is from the year 15 and over. I would also like to say that it's also applicable to adults and would like to ask if any people who would like to partake in this survey could possibly share this to your parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, guardians, etc.

(I had to space it because it wouldn't let me share the link)
https:// docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfF9ThSlxAsvGy3gQQpQzURr3JA3Nt9Erp-livun0jEGL4WA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you!

M.R.R ^^

HSC
hey just did it!! really interesting survey btw
Oh my god!! Thank u sm! I really appreciate it!! I also did your survey and just wanted to let you know I'm so interested in Your pip!

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC

how do you have a problem sharing it?

quickoats

HSC
What is your “cross cultural perspective” in the PIP. Sounds like a cool topic (incorporating good syllabus for points) but you NEED to have some sort of cross cultural analysis. It could be as simple as young vs old.

M.R.R ^^

HSC
What is your “cross cultural perspective” in the PIP. Sounds like a cool topic (incorporating good syllabus for points) but you NEED to have some sort of cross cultural analysis. It could be as simple as young vs old.
My cross cultural elements are based on basically as what you said. Age, as well as cultural background and gender. It's not really clear yet, but these are what I'm going for for now. Im still going through Reading sources, but thanks for asking me this question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)