Questions about the UMAT (1 Viewer)

Inneed

HSC
Hey, I'll be doing the Umat very soon, and i've got some questions about it?

Is the test hard? Or is it harder then the practice booklets the UMAT ACER website sells? I've been reading various comments about this and i just need some clarification.

I've done a practice test, and i've noticed that the questions are kinda similar to GAT questions, ie, you are giving a text and it asks questions like "the character was feeling a) apprehensive and unsure. etc
Anyone else noticed this?

Are doing the practice UMAT papers worth it?

Where can i find some websites featuring NON verbal questions, like those from section three. Because that is the area i need the most help on?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

ajay098

HSC
sometimes u find samples on mensa websites or just google it. some random websites have samples. im personalli in a program with medentry so i get the practice questions from there. c if any of ur friends are in programs like that maybe u could get Qs off them.

:haha::jedi:

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
Using a med-prep organisation can be quite beneficial in terms of getting you in the 'mode' for answering those type of questions. Alternatively you can search up 'personality tests', do some comprehension, mensa puzzles and maybe volunteer work at a retirement home (for section 2).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)