Questions prior to Trials? IN HERE! (1 Viewer)

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

If you have any questions prior to trials, throw them in this thread and I (and hopefully others!) will do my best to answer them asap!

Alternatively, PM me or send me an email at enquiries@maddfizzycyst.com if you do not feel comfortable sending questions via BoS.

If i receive questions via PM/email, I will post the questions in this thread, just not the username that sent the question to me.

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I recommend anyone to post questions in here if they are stuck on something. I can also provide answers if necessary or any help if I am knowledgeable of the topic/question.

iStudent

HSC
Ok I'll start :)

How do transistors work? (I know I've asked this before but I still don't get it :( )
Also, please provide an exam grade answer so hopefully I can memorise that if it still doesn't click.
Thank you !

cub3root

fight another day
HSC

How do transistors work? (I know I've asked this before but I still don't get it :( )
Also, please provide an exam grade answer so hopefully I can memorise that if it still doesn't click.
Thank you !

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad

Thank you !
You will NEVER be asked how a transistor works (at least not in the HSC) -- way beyond the HSC Syllabus

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
inb4ADsaysIneed2knowitfor1112
Just need to know basic diode. Barely will need to know transistors exactly as you don't make them; we do.

But here is a response I made a while back:

http://community.boredofstudies.org/265/ideas-implementation/323842/transistor.html

Be aware that 80% of what I said is extra curricular.

AD is my bw0i btw

1v1 me
L E G O fizy

Dun worry both of you are my boys.

We are the Fizzics clan.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
are there any (potential) applications for the meissner effect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)