quietest libraries in south west region?? (1 Viewer)

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
It’s cause my parents live seperate even tho they’re together and I’m so sad cause my brother didn’t make it to my school so he’s going to Penrith High School so he’s going to live an hour away from me now and we aren’t going to be as close anymore, u don’t understand this has to come under some disadvantage 😭 😭
im so curious as to why you guys didnt go to schools closer to you 😭 you said you live ten minutes from unsw so theres plenty of more convenient schools like sb/sg/nsg/nsb which r also rlly good 😭😭

lolcti

HSC
N/A
im so curious as to why you guys didnt go to schools closer to you 😭 you said you live ten minutes from unsw so theres plenty of more convenient schools like sb/sg/nsg/nsb which r also rlly good 😭😭
I mean my cohort is dumb af, I have some regrets but I'm too attached to my school to leave now and tbf my dad does drop me off to school every morning and its like 30 mins by drive and 10 mins away from his work so not bad, + my brothers on the reserve list for nsbhs but I'm pretty sure he's not going to get a spot..

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
I mean my cohort is dumb af, I have some regrets but I'm too attached to my school to leave now and tbf my dad does drop me off to school every morning and its like 30 mins by drive and 10 mins away from his work so not bad, + my brothers on the reserve list for nsbhs but I'm pretty sure he's not going to get a spot..
ahh icic, i thought u said you had to travel 4 hours a day and i was actually shocked

• Haha
Reactions: oml

oml

HSC
unsw and wsu para good study places
no omg, I was at unsw once w my friends cause they thought it'd be a good idea, and fthe uni students got so mad at us (bc there was no space for them) and they yelled at us to get out, and now idk ppl want to claim unsw as students only, I don't recommend studying at unis at all.

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
no omg, I was at unsw once w my friends cause they thought it'd be a good idea, and fthe uni students got so mad at us (bc there was no space for them) and they yelled at us to get out, and now idk ppl want to claim unsw as students only, I don't recommend studying at unis at all.
first come first serve imo 🤷 they cant be getting mad, its not like they own the uni libraries… especially when its allowed for other peoples use as well

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
unsw and wsu para good study places
macq is also nice though, my friend who goes there for uni told me to use their spaces to study for hsc and it was all about a very nice environment and the students didn't mind (there were a few other y12 hsc students there but not a lot) plus the aircon during the spring/summer was brilliant. so if you're close to the metro line would recommend

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
WORD. THERES A GROUP OF CUMBERLAND HS KIDS WHO KEEP PLAYING CARDS AND CANT SHUT UP I HATE THAT LIBRARY AFTER SCHOOL
lol i would go there sometimes after school when i left early and i really like this circle table but it was always occupied by one (1) person with their bag on the seat and acting as if the whole table was taken (a circle table with like 5-6 seats) so sad

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
lol i would go there sometimes after school when i left early and i really like this circle table but it was always occupied by one (1) person with their bag on the seat and acting as if the whole table was taken (a circle table with like 5-6 seats) so sad
sad reality but this was at school

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
macq is also nice though, my friend who goes there for uni told me to use their spaces to study for hsc and it was all about a very nice environment and the students didn't mind (there were a few other y12 hsc students there but not a lot) plus the aircon during the spring/summer was brilliant. so if you're close to the metro line would recommend
macq is like 1.5 hours away from me ☹☹ every library in my area is filled with loud morons who cant comprehend the concept of a library. this is so unfortunate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)