quietest libraries in south west region?? (1 Viewer)

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
guys yea sure hsc kids sometimes make a lot of noise but sometimes ppl bring babies to the library and istg last time there was tears in my eye like i never knew ppl could cry that long
that shit infuriates me like bro take that mofo outside

lolcti

HSC
N/A
don't go Blacktown & Para library
BLACKTOWN LIBRARY 🤮🤮🤮 I WENT THERE AFTERSCHOOL AND OMG THERE WAS LIKE A BILLION PPL THERE AND ISTG EVERYONE WAS SO LOUD LIKE ITS A LIBRARY NOT A FUCKING SOCIAL HANGOUT. THERE WAS LITERALLY NO SEATS LEFT TOO, WE HAD TO SIT ON THE FLOOR OMDS. LIKE TRAUMA. AND THE PPL SITTING ON THE TABLES HAD NO BOOKS OUT EVEN THEY WERE JUST EATING AND GOSSIPING IM SO PISSED U DONT UNDERSTAND. NWEVER EVER AGAIN.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
BLACKTOWN LIBRARY 🤮🤮🤮 I WENT THERE AFTERSCHOOL AND OMG THERE WAS LIKE A BILLION PPL THERE AND ISTG EVERYONE WAS SO LOUD LIKE ITS A LIBRARY NOT A FUCKING SOCIAL HANGOUT. THERE WAS LITERALLY NO SEATS LEFT TOO, WE HAD TO SIT ON THE FLOOR OMDS. LIKE TRAUMA. AND THE PPL SITTING ON THE TABLES HAD NO BOOKS OUT EVEN THEY WERE JUST EATING AND GOSSIPING IM SO PISSED U DONT UNDERSTAND. NWEVER EVER AGAIN.
help last time someone was blasting music like i wanted to die

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
It's alright most the time, just don't go Wednesday or Friday. Blacktown is so central what'd you expect, there'll be people vaping/smoking, having sex in the library you never believe that shit till u see it 😭
uhhh…

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
It's alright most the time, just don't go Wednesday or Friday. Blacktown is so central what'd you expect, there'll be people vaping/smoking, having sex in the library you never believe that shit till u see it 😭
why would u wanna fkelrngfvekorngejrongvejorngver in public help id rather drown in bleach

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
first come first serve imo 🤷 they cant be getting mad, its not like they own the uni libraries… especially when its allowed for other peoples use as well
I mean the students pay 3 figure fees to study there... obv they can be mad. + why can't students just work in their school libraries?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
my school spent the whole fricken yr this year renovating the library and they finished when we left for studying
💀 They did the 2022 and 23ers dirty in my new school asw. New library that was supposed to be built in 2021 only just got finished this yr.

cos they arent open after school 😭😭
? bruh how much time do u spend in the library oml 💀

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
? bruh how much time do u spend in the library oml
tbh no one uses the school libraries while they're open (during school hours). only people I saw in there during school hours were kids trying to print out their assignment due the next period and I only went there to borrow books

most people only start the studying outside of class hours but the library is closed by then

Charlie Lu

HSC
💀 They did the 2022 and 23ers dirty in my new school asw. New library that was supposed to be built in 2021 only just got finished this yr.

? bruh how much time do u spend in the library oml 💀
Wait I think I know your school 💀 wasn't that library like 80 mill and got opened by the doe?

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
tbh no one uses the school libraries while they're open (during school hours). only people I saw in there during school hours were kids trying to print out their assignment due the next period and I only went there to borrow books

most people only start the studying outside of class hours but the library is closed by then
yeah this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)