• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

R All Males Sleazes?? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
You're meeting the wrong guys. Stop generalising.

Shaynie69

HSC
ok i done a big step, i got to know that guy who wanted me to cum ova. Hes actually really nice and i asked around to a few ppl that know him and know of him and i havent heard much negativity....the other guy i know for a fact hes.....how do u say it a "playa" thanx nick1048? lol

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
you know what irritates me??? You'll get answers from this thread and you know which guy is better for him, but you'll hurt him because he doesn't have the "sex" appeal -_-... what? What do women want dammit... nice guys finish last...

yes playa!

Shaynie69

HSC
nick1048 said:
you know what irritates me??? You'll get answers from this thread and you know which guy is better for him, but you'll hurt him because he doesn't have the "sex" appeal -_-... what? What do women want dammit... nice guys finish last...

yes playa!
lol lol maybe u should open a new thread "what do women want dammit!!" just to get ppl off mine now! get off get off GET OFF.....i try not to go for looks btw, im not good enuff to get the hotties, although my bf is hott stuf..
open that thread.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
my boyfriend's hotter. :p
Dreamerish, I don't have a bone against you or anything.. but do you ever stop talking about your bf? I remember when I first encountered you on the forums many many months ago and same deal... you just blabber on about him.

Having studied areas of psychology, I know that some people (emphasis: some, not all) can't help talking about their partners has perhaps had past insecurities concerning relationships, relating to areas like self-esteem, protectiveness, jealousy etc. Of course chances are you would deny this if it was the case.. but I just had to mention it because I was curious as to the alarming level you talk about him. Once again, don't take offence.. I'm just curious at something.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
ok i done a big step, i got to know that guy who wanted me to cum ova. Hes actually really nice and i asked around to a few ppl that know him and know of him and i havent heard much negativity....the other guy i know for a fact hes.....how do u say it a "playa" thanx nick1048? lol
please don't spell "come" like that... it's not that hard to locate the O and E... or the R.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Nooo ur pathetic, i thort u were nice! i think u have totally missed the matter this thread should have been closed a while ago. and now instead a simple question is getting turned into a debate wetha im slutting or not :confused:
i am nice.............. :chainsaw:

so.. lets get it over with
are you a slut or not??
lol

monzi

HSC
I hate when girls complain that all males are sleezes. NO they are not. I'm a girl and I really have to back the guys on this one. It takes two to tango you know. I know so many girls who cheat. Males are discriminated against.

Lennie

monzi said:
I hate when girls complain that all males are sleezes. NO they are not. I'm a girl and I really have to back the guys on this one. It takes two to tango you know. I know so many girls who cheat. Males are discriminated against.
Totally agree with you. So many of my friends treat guys like crap.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Are all males sleazes?!? Thats all i wana know. Once the virginity goes bye bye is all most guys want is sex...give honest opinions my curiosity is goin crazy! Plus the other day i went through a "I Hate Males Today" day because i felt that all guys want is sex and everything they say to me (like "ur hott" or ne type of praise) are just like hit points to see if ill sleep with em!!! meh im crazy i know... :uhhuh:
yes we alll are...thats why the human race has succeeded so well

think before you ask stupid questions moron :)

and they're debating if you're a slut because you took a narrowminded view of like 49% of the population

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Are all males sleazes?!? Thats all i wana know. Once the virginity goes bye bye is all most guys want is sex...give honest opinions my curiosity is goin crazy! Plus the other day i went through a "I Hate Males Today" day because i felt that all guys want is sex and everything they say to me (like "ur hott" or ne type of praise) are just like hit points to see if ill sleep with em!!! meh im crazy i know... :uhhuh:

just because you havent met any decent guys yet doesnt mean that you are allowed to generalise all males...honestly...90% of guys operate under this rule (yes i have quoted this before):

"90% of males have both a penis and a brain but not enough blood to operate both at the same time..."

the other 10% are genuinely nice guys...not sleazes, but generally interested in the well being of chicks...the ones who believe that chivalry live...which it does...seriously guys, give up your jacket when shes cold, tell her she's special, open the door for her...just be nice...

Conclusion:
CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD! (unless you're a neo-femenist)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
To respond to the question: no.

For guys at this age it's inbuilt to wanna hook up, but alot of them want a relationship too. To generalise and say they're all sleazy is just plain wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)