• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

R All Males Sleazes?? (1 Viewer)

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
sabdow said:
you just admitted you wear mini skirts all the time, give leg spreads in public, and obviously deepthroat all the cock you can get. then you come on to a school forum and brag about how much guys want you to deepthroat their cocks.

well, stop deepthroating their cocks, or at least dress like you don't want to deepthroat their cocks, and maybe you can get judged in a different way on these forums, instead of some lowie that just deepthroats cocks.
hehehe

nice

but seriously, sif mini-skirt = dressed to deepthroat

who made up that rule?

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
neeja said:
hehehe

nice

but seriously, sif mini-skirt = dressed to deepthroat

who made up that rule?
I understand what he means... I suppose it's kind of like "an invitation" however I don't believe I dress to impress anyone but myself!

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
InfiniteQ said:
I understand what he means... I suppose it's kind of like "an invitation" however I don't believe I dress to impress anyone but myself!
an invitation?

im insulted to be classified as the same species as people that think like that

they are selfish brutes/

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
neeja said:
an invitation?

im insulted to be classified as the same species as people that think like that

they are selfish brutes/
Yeah well some guys can be really dirty but so can chicks... except that's not publicised so much.

Shaynie69

HSC
truth

wtf man? 69 in my name wats wrong with that ive always liked that number even wen i was younger and i had no idea it was actually a sex position get over it and grow up. secondly it was a jk...the mini skirt one u obviously dont have a social life if u didnt understand that. and thirdly, i spose your right (the ppl that) afterall they are male, half are dickheads and the other half are genuine u just gotta pick the right ones? But neway, why insult me i asked a simple fucken question get over ur fucken selves and another thing for you guys to skitz up about....ya cant stand a female being right ay? :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
the thing is, people who generalise about the oposite gender are people who cant handle social situations. if you say things like " all men are sleazes, all men are jerks" or " all women manipulate and gold dig" then you probably cant graps the social complexities of male-female interaction.

girls who get annoyed at guys wanting sex call them a sleaze...but alot of guys want sex, and most of them dont go about trying to get it in an unfair way [ i reckon there really isnt any unfair way actually, alls fair in sex,aslong as you dont do anyhting illegal], if you cant accept that guys will jump at the oeprtunity to sleep with you, especially when they found out that u now put out and they consider how u act[ spread legs etc] maybe u arent handling reality. they asked, one didnt even ask directly so its not like they just made a move without asking.

i also have another idea, i reckon ure bf told them which probably wasnt a very cool thing to do... so as a joke they are dissing you sorta by hinting that they know what happened, if this is the case they realyl arent asking for sex... its all a mean joke

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Are all males sleazes?!? Thats all i wana know. Once the virginity goes bye bye is all most guys want is sex...give honest opinions my curiosity is goin crazy! Plus the other day i went through a "I Hate Males Today" day because i felt that all guys want is sex and everything they say to me (like "ur hott" or ne type of praise) are just like hit points to see if ill sleep with em!!! meh im crazy i know... :uhhuh:
some guys who tell me i am hot tell me so on the internet. they rnt gonna get to sex me in ever.
some guys that tell me i am hot tell me so cos they think they hav a chance. ha.
some guys tell me i am hot and they know what i am like, so i am pretty sure they rnt tellin me with ne intention of shabangin me cos they no i wont.

not all guys r tossers.

stainmepink

HSC
Serius said:
the thing is, people who generalise about the oposite gender are people who cant handle social situations. if you say things like " all men are sleazes, all men are jerks" or " all women manipulate and gold dig" then you probably cant graps the social complexities of male-female interaction.

girls who get annoyed at guys wanting sex call them a sleaze...but alot of guys want sex, and most of them dont go about trying to get it in an unfair way [ i reckon there really isnt any unfair way actually, alls fair in sex,aslong as you dont do anyhting illegal], if you cant accept that guys will jump at the oeprtunity to sleep with you, especially when they found out that u now put out and they consider how u act[ spread legs etc] maybe u arent handling reality. they asked, one didnt even ask directly so its not like they just made a move without asking.

i also have another idea, i reckon ure bf told them which probably wasnt a very cool thing to do... so as a joke they are dissing you sorta by hinting that they know what happened, if this is the case they realyl arent asking for sex... its all a mean joke
you sound like my boyfriend. who are you and where are you from?

Shaynie69

HSC
gobaby said:
you sound like my boyfriend. who are you and where are you from?

god ur funny lol i think u should take my advice on ruining those girls lives who r cracking onto ur bf grr. i think ur right serius. But ur wrong about the last bit the bf blabbing, he doesnt know the first guy and he absolutely hates the other 1 with a passion. i have a feeling my bf and i will be breaking up soon :'( (after a year and a half not counting the 14 months in yr8 &9) So FEEL FOR ME! meh.... im guna go sulk now...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
some guys who tell me i am hot tell me so on the internet. they rnt gonna get to sex me in ever.
some guys that tell me i am hot tell me so cos they think they hav a chance. ha.
This frustrates me so much that I'm speechless.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah, in soming up this thread... calling a man a sleaze [ if we define it by a want for sex] is like calling the kettle black
most men want sex, i hear sleaze and i am like meh its true... so what, end of discussion

Carcus

HSC
no. i disagree serius, not all guys want sex, as hard as you all may find it to believe, there are some guys out there just out for a proper -love - love relationship, not needing sex for the relationship to survive, belive me our dont, but there are still decent men in this world, so there it is shaynie, decent men still exist

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i can't help but laugh at girls who refer to all guys as being identical after bad experiences with a particular one.
if your boyfriend is shit, find someone else and get over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)