• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

R All Males Sleazes?? (1 Viewer)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Also always when making love ensure food is involved.

Shaynie69

HSC
chelloveck said:
thankyou. you are one the people that has contributed to me having no desire to have sex with my girlfirend. because of people like you i associate my want of intimacy with my girlfriend with sleasiness, and i don't want to be be sleasy to my girlfriend. this means that me and my girlfriend aren't having sex, even though she wants to, and it's simply because of stupid ignorant people like you.

Thats your fucking problem dont blame us cause u wont fuck her! fucken hell! :headbang:

stainmepink

HSC
chelloveck said:
thankyou. you are one the people that has contributed to me having no desire to have sex with my girlfirend. because of people like you i associate my want of intimacy with my girlfriend with sleasiness, and i don't want to be be sleasy to my girlfriend. this means that me and my girlfriend aren't having sex, even though she wants to, and it's simply because of stupid ignorant people like you.

lol thats just how i see the world. i dont inflict my beliefs on other people, i just state how i feel. if you want to have sex with her, go ahead. you shouldnt care what other people think, its just that i wouldnt want to be in your girlfriend's position.

Lennie

Shaynie69 said:
Being confident is a crime...especially in drama and music

Being confident isnt a crime. But there are different types of confidence that should be... if you know what i mean :p

stainmepink

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Being confident isnt a crime. But there are different types of confidence that should be... if you know what i mean :p
is hotness a kind of confidence? as in, i know i look good, therefore i'll carry myself well ... is that the kind of confidence youre talking about?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
gobaby said:
is hotness a kind of confidence? as in, i know i look good, therefore i'll carry myself well ... is that the kind of confidence youre talking about?
it prevents you from developing a personality- thats all

Shaynie69

HSC
EnterNameHere said:

Are you saying i should stop wearing mini skirts and chucking really big leg spreads in public? Thats so mean! I like the feel of the wind! :p

stainmepink

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Are you saying i should stop wearing mini skirts and chucking really big leg spreads in public? Thats so mean! I like the feel of the wind! :p

HAHAhaha!! :) u are a funny one

Shaynie69

HSC
Hmm ive decided the worst thing about forums is u get judged too easily and its usually wrong.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Your attracting the wrong type of guys....
Ever wonder why??

how about having your head screwed on right next time you interact with guys ;)
might make a slight difference in how they percieve you lol

did all these guys come up to you asking for sex, after your boyfriend whom slept with you, then didnt talk to you for the rest of the day.. went and told everyone that you now root?

lol
pathetic.

stainmepink

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Hmm ive decided the worst thing about forums is u get judged too easily and its usually wrong.

eh, dont worry about it. noones said anything drastically mean, and i dont see you as a whore, if that helps.

Shaynie69

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
how about having your head screwed on right next time you interact with guys ;)
might make a slight difference in how they percieve you lol

did all these guys come up to you asking for sex, after your boyfriend whom slept with you, then didnt talk to you for the rest of the day.. went and told everyone that you now root?

lol
pathetic.

Nooo ur pathetic, i thort u were nice! i think u have totally missed the matter this thread should have been closed a while ago. and now instead a simple question is getting turned into a debate wetha im slutting or not :confused:

Lennie

gobaby said:

No.

Hotness and slutiness are two totally different things.

Hot girls carry themselves in such a way to attract guys, but also to keep them at a distance.

Slutty girls carry themselves in such a way to attract guys full stop.

Shaynie69

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
No.

Hotness and slutiness are two totally different things.

Hot girls carry themselves in such a way to attract guys, but also to keep them at a distance.

Slutty girls carry themselves in such a way to attract guys full stop.

Hmm i know for a fact im not slutty, im not hott either. How about i jsut ask them wat made them think they can fuck me????????? lol

Lennie

Shaynie69 said:
Hmm i know for a fact im not slutty, im not hott either. How about i jsut ask them wat made them think they can fuck me????????? lol

Okay so if, by definition, you arent a slut, maybe your a just a teeny bit too flirtatious??

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Okay so if, by definition, you arent a slut, maybe your a just a teeny bit too flirtatious??
hahaha geez... like theres a difference for some people :p

but it doesnt change the fact how guys see you- no matter what you think of urself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)