r we becoming more and more stupid?? (1 Viewer)

Felix Jones

HSC
lyounamu said:
I do not think that the exams became easier. They obviously didn't. If you look at the past papers of Mathematics in the past 15 years, they have become significantly difficult. On top of that, the results have been quite consistent over the years meaning that the quality of students got higher every year.

I do not want to get into argument here but I am just expressing my opinions. :rolleyes:
k...then we'll agree to disagree. :D

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
It's simple guys

Stupid bogans have heaps of kids
Smart, intelligent, decent people have none and focus on their careers/mcmansions/sports cars

We're evolving to become more stupid (and ugly) with each generation :uhhuh:
lol i see the logic in that.

humglish said:
Yes. This is driving me insane!
I go to a comprehensive high school, needless to say, we are filled with bogans. As a consequence, they ran dance at our school instead of economics. Then half the class dropped out! It pisses me off that pretty much everyone who picked economics would have stayed till the end, but they ran dance anyway. When if they thought about it for two seconds they would have realised this outcome.

God I hate the HSC at the moment. Idiots should not be at school. They should be working at maccas or stealing cars.
lol are you fo real. it would make more sense if the school choose to run subjects based on demand rather than predicting who is going to drop out. also the purpose of the HSC is to foster learning for everyone. they have as much right to complete year 12 as you do.

MФëỹ™ said:
y???
don't you think the government wants more highly educated people?? and by lowering the standards, it doesn't make us smarter, hence depreciation in the value of our HSC school certificates.
when has the HSC become valuable in the first place lol. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)