Ramsay says f*** 80 times in TV show (1 Viewer)

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
It isn't the stupidest thing Herald Sun has attepted to notify us about, I'm sure of that.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
kitchen nightmares rules

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ramsey is awesome.

He can say fuck as many times as he wants. It's on after 830, if you're offended then you don't watch it. Simple as that. OH MY GOD WE CAN'T TURN OFF THE TV! WHO WOULD PARENT OUR CHILDREN?

Jesus people are stupid.

Edit: lol at all the comments on the site. I watch the show and I don't even notice the swearing.

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
hells kitchen was hilarious. ramsay is a fucking king.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I dont care about Ramsay's swearing, but i dislike him with passion for some reason...i just cant stand him.

jcurry

HSC
what a f*ckn great show and he can way wat he wants, cause at the end of the day its his show and his not forcing you to watch
and why is the news these days so dumb and stupid, i want to know about important stuff not this

LAmey08

HSC
I love Ramsay's kitchen nightmares, the swearing isn't at all a problem, I just wish that Ramsay called Sebastian from last nights a c*** because he was one!

"your a hemroid in my f***ing arsehole" :haha:

jest3r

HSC
The intro for that show goes for WAY too long. Other than that, quite an entertaining show.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
he says the F word a shiat load of time but it suprise me how intelligent he still sounds when he says it that many times only like...dum ass bogans say that shiat that many times mehhh

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You'll have to fight me for them.

He has 4 kids, all of them blonde and totally cute. I was watching Hell's Kitchen, he was teaching his kids that Christmas dinner doesn't come from a supermarket by buying 6 turkeys, raising them and then serving them.

el gwapo

HSC
fuck me that bitch on that episode was one hell of a fuckwit, can't run in a treadmill let alone function in a fucking restaurant in fucking Paris.

I don't know what keeps me watching Kitchen Nightmares - the incessant swearing or the fact that there's good food and a great chef....

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Haha, Hell's Kitchen is damn awesome. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)