Random Car Chat (1 Viewer)

BeastieBoy

HSC
Skillo said:
A person, ran into the back of my car today. I love my car. I worship my car in all it's air conditioning, red glory. (It's a 2002 Hyundai Getz)

It was in parking lot.
I got out of the car when it happened and started sobbing. The other car was more damaged, but big deal, it's my baby, my red baby.

It was bumped a little out of shape, small dint, but the worse bit was the scratched paint...and the lack of being able to find the right touch up.

Fucking SPEWING. It's so small it would probably cost $400 (I don't have) and about $900 less than my excess on my car insurance so there is no point. That and the fact that you can see it if you're 5m away from it. BUT STILL.

Why can't people LEARN how to DRIVE?!?! They looked me up and down because I'm on my Ps, but they didn't give way to me, they didn't even bloody look.

I cried for two hours. I thought my dad would kill me, he was so good about it though. *humph*
how about a little less boo hoo? where you at fault? if you weren't then you have nothing to worry about. if you were you've got nothing to cry about. if you didn't get the other person's details...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well if it wasnt your fault then claim it and insurance will take care of it.

If it was the other guy will claim it and the $900 excess will be way less than the damage bill to his+your car so you're ahead anyway.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
people, people, if a car ran up the back of HER, then how could it have been her fault? and isnt it, NO MATTER WHAT, if you hit someone from behind, its your fault, and you have to pay for the damage?

and Skillo, i feel your pain. my car's a bit of a POS, but i still love it til the very death. i cannot stand seeing it hurt, i'd bawl my eyes out if someone hit it. in fact, someone did. about 2 years ago at school someone had obviously opened their car door on my door. after school i walked out to my precious baby to find a dirty great dent and scratch along the driver's door. :(:(:(:(:(

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
transcendent said:
it's a female. they do these things, crying, for silly reasons.
it's a male. they wouldn't know sensitivity if it hit them in the nuts.

if the other driver gets out of the car and apologises profusely for running into you...I think that means it isn't my fault. A dur.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Skillo said:
it's a male. they wouldn't know sensitivity if it hit them in the nuts.

if the other driver gets out of the car and apologises profusely for running into you...I think that means it isn't my fault. A dur.
pity the legal system doesnt work that way :/

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
BUMP

whats happening?

i leave for a week and a half and i come back to a thread "unicorn or car?"

wtf :s

lol....

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Its over braad, slipstream has pretty much left us, the retards are taking over and making threads such as *My paint it weird, IS IT GOING TO BLOW UP!?* and, as you stated, the unicorn crap. God have mercy on our souls.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hahah yeah what happened to that weird fellow?! he held this place together.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DaddyK said:
Its over braad, slipstream has pretty much left us, the retards are taking over and making threads such as *My paint it weird, IS IT GOING TO BLOW UP!?* and, as you stated, the unicorn crap. God have mercy on our souls.
i left for a coupla weeks and wow...

come on guys keep the crappy away, or at least let the best be on top

so fucking dodgy

where IS slipstream? :( left for the real car forums probably...smart idea though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)