Random Car Chat (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
braad said:
where IS slipstream? :( left for the real car forums probably...smart idea though
*waves*

I am totally flat out mate.

If you wanna become a motoring journalist, you have to work for it!

I get up at 5am, sit on the train for 2 hours then study the greatness of journalism for half a dozen hours. 2 hours on the train home, get home around 6.30pm, then two hours of cardio and resistance training (for my motorsport commitments), study for an hour or two... half an hour to myself then go to sleep and wake up and do it all over again. On Fridays I spend my whole day in correspondance with Australia-land's great motoring journalists organising meetings and work experience; and also writing articles for submission to local papers et al. On weekends I work to be able to pay for the train and my car and my food. So I don't have a whole lot of time for BOS I'm afraid, let alone much else. :(

Yeh I see a lot of the threads in here are becoming pretty juvenile... ahh well, it's not a car forum, so what can one expect, hey?

People feel free to send me an email if you're bored and I'll write back. lol. Turbined@ozemail.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)