Random Sex: Yes or No (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
lol...well...obviously random sex is not for everybody...
having said that...if i had the opportunity to fuck one of my fantasy men id do it in a flash, rather than not have them ever...
but in a relationship you have that connection...that "thing" that goes beyond the orgasm that you cant get in random sex....

but...im more into the really romantic sexual experience rather than the POW POW POW sex that you get in a one-night stand

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i cant be fucked reading the whole thread so im just gonna say...

go fuck a pole or a tree...now that is random and well it is sex..but try not to get stuck because no one is gonna get you out of your mess when your in the middle of the street with your dick stuck in a tree and your pants around your ankles.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sex is harder to get as a male.
Random sex for a guy is an acheivement, bitterly fought for with drinks, sweet talking and a taxi fare to her place.

Random sex for a girl is whoreish. Its whenever she is in the mood, and willing to spread her legs for any old cock.

So to the fellas i say: Fuck any girl who you think will let you, ugly fat wilderbeasts or not. They're all pink on the inside.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Serius said:
sex is harder to get as a male.

So to the fellas i say: Fuck any girl who you think will let you, ugly fat wilderbeasts or not. They're all pink on the inside.

Gee, I can tell you're a charmer.. :eek:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i pilfered that from tuckermax.com he has fucked many a girl.

sooo... wanna come over to my place an root?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Random sex with girls = maybe
Random sex with boys = no

and...that nerd picture, is it a girl/boy? looks a bit scary.... (no offense to the person in that picture)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
If anyone actually agrees with this...they'd (seriously) need to re-evaluate their morals...or get educated, fast.
Oh noes, engaging in pleasureful acts using appropriate protections diminishes quality of life! :(:(:(:(

pokie45

HSC
relationship sex so much better cos u can do whatever and not be judged and not have ur partner run off and tell ppl!

tara04

HSC
relationship sex is so much better..... it is more enjoyable coz ur not so worried bout wat the ova person is thinking. There is less judgement. Being with someone you care about is way better bcoz its bout both ppl feeling good. as well as recieving its gud 2 kno u makin ur partner feel good 2. N who ever said it...iut goes more then the orgasm.its more affectionate n i duno wat it lyk 4 guys but i think girls feel more positive about themselves

tlodg

HSC
N/A
tara04 said:
relationship sex is so much better..... it is more enjoyable coz ur not so worried bout wat the ova person is thinking. There is less judgement. Being with someone you care about is way better bcoz its bout both ppl feeling good. as well as recieving its gud 2 kno u makin ur partner feel good 2. N who ever said it...iut goes more then the orgasm.its more affectionate n i duno wat it lyk 4 guys but i think girls feel more positive about themselves
I thought you worry MORE about what the person is thinking if u're in a relationship? if it's just some random stranger then why would it matter what they think

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
pokie45 said:
relationship sex so much better cos u can do whatever and not be judged and not have ur partner run off and tell ppl!
????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)