RANKED 1st (1 Viewer)

Do YOU understand the UAI procedure?

• NO - (don't think anyone does, only the Computer a UAC)

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • i pretend i do, but really have no clue!

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Yeah, piece of cake

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The peak? What do you mean? It's rare to have more than one student on the same mark...

If you were referring to the vertex of a parabola that has been fitted to the marks, it varies quite a lot, depending on the distribution. And isn't particularly meaningful anyway.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ok, lots of people tie for the same mark: got 2u english assessment back, got 12/15 which is pretty damn good as english is my worst subject, and placed equal 38th. people who got 13/15 placed equal 20th. so when the ranks are sent in, do they say, ok, I'm equal 38th? or will they rank me (and all the other people wit 12/15) as equal fourth?

SeDaTeD

HSC
You will be ranked as equal 38th. Saying that you came 4th would be wrong though.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
There were 37 before you, hence you would be ranked 38th.

mayhemily

HSC
I was ranked 1st in 6 of my subjects and 2nd in one... So this means that for the subjects im ranked 1st in, no matter how my personal performance in the hsc was I will still get the highest marks for those subjects out of the candidature from my school?

shannonm

HSC
N/A
mayhemily said:
I was ranked 1st in 6 of my subjects and 2nd in one... So this means that for the subjects im ranked 1st in, no matter how my personal performance in the hsc was I will still get the highest marks for those subjects out of the candidature from my school?
you will get the highest assesment mark.
which is averaged with your exam mark, to give hsc mark

shannonm

HSC
N/A
M-THIS said:
Scenario 4: A girl :p is a really selfish person - ranked first, she believes that she is immuned from everything, hense doesn't share info or help class mates (this is after the trials)... is She doing herself wrong? (not morally/ethically but UAI wise?)
if the trial is the last internal assesment then yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)