• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Raped by her uncle, but can she have an abortion? (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Charizard said:
makes sense to me.

You can do SS and the others in year 12 just not together in year 11 right ?
No, read it.
It says you can do the others in year 11, and if you do not wish to do them in the HSC you can pick up SS.

READ IT. LEARN TO READ GOD DAMNIT.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Charizard said:
makes sense to me.

You can do SS and the others in year 12 just not together in year 11 right ?
Yeah, exactly =) I don't understand the reasoning behind it, nor did I make the rules. I just do the classes they let me do.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Anyway.

It's been a week or some shit. They've either pulled this thing out with a vaccum cleaner already, or they haven't.

-Anfernee-

HSC
katie tully said:
No, read it.
It says you can do the others in year 11, and if you do not wish to do them in the HSC you can pick up SS.

READ IT. LEARN TO READ GOD DAMNIT.

A bit rich coming from you since you're a teenage mother and all.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Oh for Christ's sake Katie, you're an idiot. Going on my facebook. WTF? I don't use it very much though, so whatevs. But the reason it says '89 is because it wouldn't let me register, as my school wasn't listed. So I told it I was finished school, hence the '89. I am 17 and will be 18 in December.

Now, YOU LEARN IT.
YOU CAN DO SS AND OTHER SCIENCES IN YEAR 12 YOU FUCKING IDIOT, BUT YOU CANNOT DO IT IN YEAR 11. JESUS.
But obviously you're right, so shit, I had better ring up the Board of Studies and tell them they were actually incorrect when they specifically told me that I was definately allowed to do Senior Science and other sciences. Because being the BOARD OF STUDIES, THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE.
Fuck.
Get it through your head, kay?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Hollieee said:
Oh for Christ's sake Katie, you're an idiot. Going on my facebook. WTF? I don't use it very much though, so whatevs. But the reason it says '89 is because it wouldn't let me register, as my school wasn't listed. So I told it I was finished school, hence the '89. I am 17 and will be 18 in December.

Now, YOU LEARN IT.
YOU CAN DO SS AND OTHER SCIENCES IN YEAR 12 YOU FUCKING IDIOT, BUT YOU CANNOT DO IT IN YEAR 11. JESUS.
But obviously you're right, so shit, I had better ring up the Board of Studies and tell them they were actually incorrect when they specifically told me that I was definately allowed to do Senior Science and other sciences. Because being the BOARD OF STUDIES, THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE.
Fuck.
Get it through your head, kay?
lol

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
katie tully said:
Good response. Probably could not have thought of anything better myself.

Edit; Please note the extreme sarcasm. I wouldn't want you to miss it, and for my wit to be lost on you.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Hollieee said:
Good response. Probably could not have thought of anything better myself.

Edit; Please note the extreme sarcasm. I wouldn't want you to miss it, and for my wit to be lost on you.
Are... are you serious?

Your wit?

The only wit I've seen from you is when you posted that you used to be fat.

Clearly you said that in jest.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Oh yeah, damn, you caught me out. I'm actually a size 48 beast, and I'm coming to suffocate you in my massive ass cheeks. Run.

And, no, I wasn't serious. I wasn't being FUNNY. It's sarcasm?
If you didn't understand that post, then you are certainly stupider than even I thought.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Why is anyone even taking this katie tully troll seriously?

She's a bogan with a kid from Parkes. She's living the great Ozzie white trash dream. wooohooo!!!

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Now Katie, do everyone a favour, and shush, alright?
Other people might actually like to get back on with the topic?

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I wouldn't say I'm taking her 'seriously'. I'm merely enjoying the challenge of helping her to understand extremely simple concepts. And, what a challenge it is!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
katie tully said:
Anyway.

It's been a week or some shit. They've either pulled this thing out with a vaccum cleaner already, or they haven't.
I already got the topic back on topic.

:)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
my uncle rapped me.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
-Anfernee- said:
TEEN

MOTHER

MY GOD

CALL IN THE POLICE

WE'RE ALL TEENAGER MOTHERS. IM A GAY TEENAGER MOTHER. A GAY RICH TEENAGE MOTHER. A GAY RICH MUSLIM ABORIGINAL KEYSAR TRAD TEENAGER MOTHER.

HSC
Schroedinger said:
You don't know ANY REAL PEOPLE.
well. fine.

my hallucinations of me going to school and doing the HSC include people who do senior science as well as either chemistry or physics. not that im friends with them, because my imaginary friends are smarter than that.

oh god, what i would give the know the touch of a hard surface.
padded walls are tiresome.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
-Anfernee- said:
Not one for name calling.
but this is an exception.
YOU IDIOT!!!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Alright, let's get back onto topic. To clear things up, as I understand it, katie_tully had a baby willingly which happens to coincide with her age being that of a teenager. When I did the HSC in 2005, which was yonks ago:

Year 11--Senior Science only with no combination of other science subjects possible
Year 12--you can do Senior Science in combination with none or any other science subjects if you did not do the Year 11 Senior Science course.

Three girls in my Biology class did this--they did only Biology for Yr 11 and then in Yr 12 picked up Senior Science, making it Biology + Senior Science.

Whether it's changed or not I don't know but if Holly's timetable allows it and you've already submitted your HSC subjects form to the real BOS (which I think you should most definitely have done by now) with Biology, Chemistry and Senior Science on it, and they haven't complained, then this is a legitimate combination of subjects.

**Peace**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)