Rate your school's english teachers (1 Viewer)

Rate your schols english teacher

• Total voters

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I saw the other thread on science teachers and thought it'd be interesting to see what you guys rate your english teachers.
I give my english teacher a 2/10.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
My teacher is ok - she's about an 8. Overall, English teachers are quite good at our school - about 8-9 overall. There are maybe one or two duds though.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
One of our english teachers is pepped up on so many pills its not funny and another one smokes pot (you can always smell it in his breathe). English teachers have a very high reputation to uphold.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
OP obviously your english dept aint doing you any favours *laughs at school typo in poll*

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I can't really cause my adv teacher is good and all the other teachers are good EXCEPT my Ext teacher he is useless. So on average i;d say 7-8

oly1991

HSC
we only have one good teacher at our school and luckily the teacher is mine.

the only problem is that she puts so much pressure on us!!!

id give her about a 9.

mira.mourad

HSC
I have the Best english teacher in the School .
The other techers know that shes the best so theres a bit it rivary. lol and they bag her out when they teach their students

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
The English department is not at all organized, but my teacher's quite good. That is not, however, going to be reflected in my Trial performance.

shady145

Banned
HSC
there is one teacher at my school who is excellent, however she just works casually now because she is writing a book.
before the holidays i would of givern my english teacher 8-9 but now 5-6 lol. i have an english assessment that is to be written in class second day back next term, she gave me her email to send my draft to her so she could go over it and fix things up lol, but ive been waiting over a week and no reply =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)