Raw for band 6 (1 Viewer)

Hezz96

HSC
I know people who got 0/3 for a calculation for being too "wordy" in their answers rather than just using numbers.
This may be true but my physics teacher is a HSC marker (has been last two years and is this year again) and he said on any calculation question in the science exams if you write down the correct answer they have to give you full marks

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey does anyone know if ur allowed to use maths methods for projectile motion in physics? or do u HAVE to use the equations?
I always derive everythig because I find it easier, but most of the time there isn't enough space. Still get the marks though

blinx96

HSC
well imo i reckon cut off will be the same as last year around 73 (because thats what the trend is normally)... i reckon i got 68-74, which is less than my CSSA trials (and my teacher has been marking chem HSC exams for last 10 years and he will this year.... rich guy ahahha)
assuming i get 68, what do youse reckon this will align to as my exam mark?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
well imo i reckon cut off will be the same as last year around 73 (because thats what the trend is normally)... i reckon i got 68-74, which is less than my CSSA trials (and my teacher has been marking chem HSC exams for last 10 years and he will this year.... rich guy ahahha)
assuming i get 68, what do youse reckon this will align to as my exam mark?
Wese reckon ~87

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)