• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Really need advice on mathematics choice and parents pressure (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Call DOCS.
No. Give father chance to come to his senses and sort things out first. It is quite possible he is not fully aware of the damage he is doing to his son(?). Once you lodge an official complaint, the authorities may proceed to take drastic action - his dad may be charged. He may be kept away from his dad to "protect" him. In the worst case scenario, his will end up a broken home. In misguided good intention, the State gets involved in family matters often with disastrous consequences. Think carefully before you act. The process may become irreversible.

jm01, you are probably only 17 or 18. How much would you know? Careful what advice you may well-meaningly offer.

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
jm01, you are probably only 17 or 18. How much would you know? Careful what advice you may well-meaningly offer.
I've had my fair share of dealings with the Family Court of Australia. Probably much more than any average teeanger.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I've had my fair share of dealings with the Family Court of Australia. Probably much more than any average teeanger.
OK. I'm sorry. Has the family court in your view been useful/helpful in your case?

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
OK. I'm sorry. Has the family court in your view been useful/helpful in your case?
Yes. Otherwise I would be probably working in a farm atm and picking up chicken crap and not be getting educated, as one probably should.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Yes. Otherwise I would be probably working in a farm atm and picking up chicken crap and not be getting educated, as one probably should.
I'm glad it worked out well for you.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I agree call docs. This is not your fathers life. Just because he missed out on an oppurtunity, does not mean he has any right to dictate how your life unfolds. Or just lie to him, go to tutoring and waste the pathetic cunts money.

HSC
Keep on eating, fattie.
have a little cry hunny lol

when will you kids fuking get some balls and stop complaining. The only reason centrelink and youth allowance exist is so kids like you can complain and get money off the government and have your little party courtesy of the tax payer.

Even last year my little ( stupid ) brother ( currently in year 12 , yeh hes real smart ) made up HUGELY exaggerated stories just so he could leave home and get money of centrelink and rip the goverment off, and off course because hes a little kid the government automatically must believe every word he says.

He made up so many stories and left home because his parents wouldnt left him drop economics 5weeks before the end of the yr11. They were going to let him drop it for yr12 but he couldnt last another 5weeks ( in a subject that he was easily topping ). Such a drama queen. He also left because his friends got paid for getting good reports but he wouldnt, ohh boo whoo, I think he had it pretty good at home lol , but when he realises in 2years time that he made the wrong decision I wont give a shit XD

Solution: cut all centrelink payments so people like you are shovelling shit , what you deserve

Last edited:

Deathless

HSC
Hi guys, basically i really bad at maths and i do 2 unit right now, but my parents think i'm doing 3 unit and they are trying to find a tutor for 3 unit and when ever i try to tell my dad thats it too hard and i want to do 2 unit he just yells at me and says i'm dumb and gets really angry for 2-3 days and no lunch money and ignores me, so what can i tell him.

Thanks
what?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
have a little cry hunny lol

when will you kids fuking get some balls and stop complaining. The only reason centrelink and youth allowance exist is so kids like you can complain and get money off the government and have your little party courtesy of the tax payer.

Even last year my little ( stupid ) brother ( currently in year 12 , yeh hes real smart ) made up HUGELY exaggerated stories just so he could leave home and get money of centrelink and rip the goverment off, and off course because hes a little kid the government automatically must believe every word he says.

He made up so many stories and left home because his parents wouldnt left him drop economics 5weeks before the end of the yr11. They were going to let him drop it for yr12 but he couldnt last another 5weeks ( in a subject that he was easily topping ). Such a drama queen. He also left because his friends got paid for getting good reports but he wouldnt, ohh boo whoo, I think he had it pretty good at home lol , but when he realises in 2years time that he made the wrong decision I wont give a shit XD

Solution: cut all centrelink payments so people like you are shovelling shit , what you deserve
You're fat. Start eating from Subway instead.

HSC
You're fat. Start eating from Subway instead.
is that all you have to say u dole bludger??

also its quite easy to find alot of unhealty things at subway, just that there marketing has obviously worked magic on your dumb, impressionable mind

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
is that all you have to say u dole bludger??

also its quite easy to find alot of unhealty things at subway, just that there marketing has obviously worked magic on your dumb, impressionable mind
Except I'm not fat and you are, and I eat from Subway. Go figure.

Do you know how much fatties are burdening the health system?

HSC
Except I'm not fat and you are, and I eat from Subway. Go figure.
all u are good for this your 4unit maths, dumb afro boy , what job do you think you are going to get with your bullshit physics degree that says you are qualified to use a calculator? ( ohh wait, you are too good for calculators, you wil just do all the calculations in your head )

HSC
Do you know how much fatties are burdening the health system?
lol whats this, number cruncher trying to understand public issues , lol, all u are good for is crunching numbers, keep your head out of shit u dont understand

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
all u are good for this your 4unit maths, dumb afro boy , what job do you think you are going to get with your bullshit physics degree that says you are qualified to use a calculator? ( ohh wait, you are too good for calculators, you wil just do all the calculations in your head )
Keep on talking fattie. Are you enjoying your milkshake?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lol at the convo above

this sort of reminds me of my sister, she wanted to do drama, but my dad made her do physics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)