Recommended tutors or tutoring college in Sydney~~ (1 Viewer)

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
"hsclover" is a great English tutor. Have to say she really helped me out w/ Eng Adv

lol went from a rank in the 80s to rank 4.

Highly recommend.

PM'd you for more details.

HSC
N/A
I honestly don't see the point of going to a tutoring college -- it's just like school -- I think a private tutor that focuses directly on you when teaching will know more about your capabilities and can help you better with individual questions.

But that's just me.
Hi Everyone,

There are definitely some excellent English tutors available here. Just thought I'd pop in and agree with Riproot's bolded statement above, as we feel it applies unconditionally to English in particular. It's essential that your tutor focuses on your texts, your assessements, your writing style, your conceptions about marking outcomes and at the end of the day, YOUR issues with English. We strongly feel that none of these essential factors are addressed in classroom situations for English tutoring. Most importantly, your teacher has to not only have achieved the very highest marks (as English is a complex subject with the path to success being a journey in itself), but also needs to have the ability to communicate it to you. Make sure that these factors are considered and catered for when choosing a tutor for English.

Kind Regards,
Delta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)