Recommended tutors or tutoring college in Sydney~~ (1 Viewer)

mysstring

HSC
I am now eagerly looking for excellent tutors around Sydney! preferably around Burwood or city
Im a preliminary student (i need it for Maths Extension 1, Chemistry, Physics and English)

Could anyone sugggest any places that's got high ratings~

any recommendations or reviews would be hugely appreciated~~~

pacman911

HSC
I can't really recommend myself, but I'm happy with the progress a lot of my students are making. I can tutor Chemistry, Physics and English. PM if your interested :)

Michael Dakis

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello mysstring, my computer is still waiting on parts. Did you get the PM i sent over my phone??

jnney

lemon
HSC
My friends all say that Matrix is great for the maths and sciences. There's one in Strathfield and another in Chatswood. If you have any questions just find their facebook page and post it there.

cunliffe

HSC
N/A
I would like to recommend myself as a good English tutor. For more details on my experience/ results go to https://sites.google.com/site/hscenglishonline/course-feedback. I charge a high price for my experience and am in the Eastern suburbs. There are lots of tutors in the Classified section of this website and they seem to be very affordable and offer a range of subjects. Try browsing there. I used to work for Ngo and Sons in Fairfield and they had outstanding Maths results but they tend to have a very long waiting list and strict guidelines for getting a place.

HSC
Uni Grad
If you're willing to come up to Eastwood or to UNSW (on weekdays), then you can hire me as your tutor :)

If not, then give Matrix and Alpha Omega a go.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Have you looked at the tuition threads on BOS? I'm sure there are many of capable tutors out there in the community here that can definitely help you.

mysstring

HSC
^^ thanks to all who helped~~

anyone has any more recommendations though>?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I honestly don't see the point of going to a tutoring college -- it's just like school -- I think a private tutor that focuses directly on you when teaching will know more about your capabilities and can help you better with individual questions.

But that's just me.

destin_n

HSC
I am also desperately looking for private tutors as well~anyone willing to help?? ^^
much appreciated!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)