• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Reflection - Bibliography!?! (2 Viewers)

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by Leap
I'm going to ring my extn 2 teacher tomorrow, she's a marker so she should *hopefully* know whats going on. I'll ask her that list of questions we compiled.
thankyou Leap!!!!
*lemonade hugs you for so long u become uncomfortable* 'oh.. sorry..' lol
but seriously - thank u so much, im so confused about everything. :( i havent finished my MW yet and ive been forced to do all this reflection statement stuff
*hugs*

Leap

free falling
HSC
we are chewed up and spit out by the system
I'm going to start raving on about how we should rebel and cause anarchy in a minute...kill the system :chainsaw:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
You show leap appreciation for finding answers, yet show me no appreciation for the sparkly reject shop wig? Hmmmph!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
soulless if you are lucky...doomed to eternal study will you be for those not who cannot escape...trapped within the evils of 'school'

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Raving..... I'm not raving lol. The system is an evil being, feasting on the minds of Australia's youth..... changing perspectives my A$$.... the board is just trying to mold our minds to suit their evil ends!!!!!!!!!

Leap

free falling
HSC
thankyou Leap!!!! *lemonade hugs you for so long u become uncomfortable* 'oh.. sorry..' lol
lol, thats ok.
I'll post all the answers here tomorrow morning - if anyone has any questions to add to the list - post them now

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
delirium...this is the anarchy of the english heads!!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by snakeoils
wow... Extension 2 delerium is alive and kicking tonight!
Yes we have finally submitted to crazed ramblings, planning prank phone calls for the board of studies, and meaningless spamming.... the sad thing is that our spam makes so much sense to us at the moment!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
one of my friends is only just starting to record her audio speeches now... at this hour... at this date... i hope she doesnt also experience fits of delerium (yeah, tis a strong word... i like it too!) (and its so appropriate!)

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by Leap
yeah who needs sleep when you have a sparkly afro wig? :D
so that's why i'm so tired...i always wondered why i didn't have the capacity for all-nighters, and now i know!

Leap

free falling
HSC
yay! *joins delerium dance!*
Does anyone else have songs they associate with extn 2 cause you listen to them so much while you're writing? For me 'Living is Simple' by Switchfoot and Street Spirit by Radiohead will never be the same...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)