• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Reflection - Bibliography!?! (2 Viewers)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Let's just all take one number each and ring them up now hehe..... Leave crying, tearful messages about how the HSC is ruining our lives on their answering machines lol!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol

"hello....hello....*bang*" - the sound of my thoughts seeking freedom from my head

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Let's just all take one number each and ring them up now hehe..... Leave crying, tearful messages about how the HSC is ruining our lives on their answering machines lol!
i wouldnt be surprised if they actually got a lot of abusive messages.. i know heaps of people who are going to write letters of complaint when the hsc is over...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
"I've got a knife, and some pills, and I've just rung to tell you that the HSC has screwed me over so bad that I can't take it anymore...... I'm dropping out of school and becoming a drug dealer. You won't be recieving my major work on Wednesday....."

"My boyfriend has just dumped me because of the freaking HSC.... we were so in love, he was everyting to me *sob sob* You have ruined my life, he was my only love, but he was sick of having to come second to the HSC......"

"Ummm, I was just wondering if you could send me some information on what questions will be in the 2003 HSC for chemistry, biology, english and modern history?"

We could have sooooooooooo much fun with these numbers.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol at this hour...sure thing :D theyre probably laughing their heads off watching all these kids have a panic attack on this forum :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
"I've got a knife, and some pills, and I've just rung to tell you that the HSC has screwed me over so bad that I can't take it anymore...... I'm dropping out of school and becoming a drug dealer. You won't be recieving my major work on Wednesday....."

"My boyfriend has just dumped me because of the freaking HSC.... we were so in love, he was everyting to me *sob sob* You have ruined my life, he was my only love, but he was sick of having to come second to the HSC......"

"Ummm, I was just wondering if you could send me some information on what questions will be in the 2003 HSC for chemistry, biology, english and modern history?"

We could have sooooooooooo much fun with these numbers.

lol dropping out...just learn to multitask :D hehe jkz ..drugs are bad!! :D

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by AsyLum
theyre probably laughing their heads off watching all these kids have a panic attack on this forum :D
bastards.. i bet they come to gloat..
i reckon they should be answering 24 hours a day. they should know how many hsc students leave their work till really late. night time would be the time when most students would need to know the answers to important questions

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
"Um I'm just ringing to ask if I could get an extension on my major work... you see I had trials last week, and the HSC exams are coming up in October..."

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
"hi i was just wondering how much would i need to receive a 45+"

"oh that much is it...hmm...do you take personal cheques? "

Leap

free falling
HSC
LOL! Do you reckon they'd be stupid enough to have an answering machine where we could all leave crazy messages? *cackles evily* :rofl:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol

i bet they do...especially on the eve of HSC :D

set up especially for idiots like me :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe well theres only one way to find out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)