Registration times for business and commerce (1 Viewer)

FiFa MVP

HSC
I'm doing business and commerce and my Friday is pretty stuffed up. I have Marketing Principles lecture from 9-11 then Principles of economics lecture from 12-2 then marketing principles tutorial from 2-3 then principles of economics tut from 4-5. It isn't fair that im jam packed like that, but that is the only option i got for those two units, Friday no other day and one time for lecture and only a couple for tutorial, its quite stupid if you ask me. So im doing 9-5 with only a two hour break.Then i only go for one hour on Wednesday lol. S

How come the business core units don't give much options for times, basically they give you no choice of lecture, only one time for it and only one day for tutorials? I'm going to Campbelltown and its getting me frustrated. Or is it meant to be like this?

fetiche

HSC
There's only one lecture maybe because theres simply not enough students? Why have 2 groups of 11 students when you can have 1 group of 22 students?

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
It's UWS. The tutorial system isn't that great.

Don't think it's that bad, it is similar to mine last year. It's a long time but worth it considering you get days off, proper breaks and most classes are very bludgey.

Bananaberry

HSC
1st year is always jam packed. In 2nd and 3rd Year it will space out.

VU-Nit

HSC
yeah what Bananaberry said

as first years have to do the same core topics for bbc, classes are gonna be full, but later on when people seperate in different key programs and majors, there'll be much less people in your particular course and hence classes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)