• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

relationship problems during hsc (7 Viewers)

katiekms

/bænd/
HSC
am i the only the one that thinks gatekeeping the papers is valid? gotta keep the academic advantage yk
theres a difference between gatekeeping and lying to your partner. all he needed to say was “sorry i don’t want to give you the paper” rather than betraying her trust.

ToTheRing

HSC
my boyfriend is being very demanding during the hsc, its almost like hes treating me as a comfort girl between his exams. he doesnt care about my exams and expects me to have long calls with him after his so he can rant about how well or badly he did. i didnt really mind it as i knew it was a stressful period but recently ive found out he might even be giving me fake papers from his school when i asked for them. i feel like ive got 0 respect. what should i do?
i think u just gotta hawk tuah spit on that thang

Serenawilder

HSC
am i the only the one that thinks gatekeeping the papers is valid? gotta keep the academic advantage yk
He could’ve just respectfully told her that he didn’t want to share the papers, which would’ve been valid. But the fact that he went out of his way to send fake papers? That’s such a massive red flag 😭.

ocmbat

HSC
theres a difference between gatekeeping and lying to your partner. all he needed to say was “sorry i don’t want to give you the paper” rather than betraying her trust.
couldve been a white lie . . . didnt wanna tell her that his school wasnt releasing their paper and a fake papers better than nothing right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)