• Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
but i am not a parent
i stayed with my boy for the hsc last yr.. it was worth it.. heaps of support and somewhere to go besides ur parents

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
my parents wanted us to break up.. we were together for 8 months when the hsc came.. not gonna break up with a guy ove a piece of paper.. which is pretty much meaningless a few years later.

sure we only went out for a year..but it was worth it during the hsc

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
don't break up just because of the hsc, its good to have kind of a balance between hsc, social life etc, and you will still have time to study

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lol, when i did the hsc thats what we got told :)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i agree pooks..... i think for 1 month of your life should be for HSC.....then u can go with them for the rest fo ya life...

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
From what I've read, it seems everyone is missing the point.

Who cares about whether you're in a relationship for the HSC or not. It won't make a difference, especially if you're both doing it. Breaking up could even make it harder to focus.

What IS important is SCHOOLIES. Do you really want to be in a relationship for what is meant to be the most rancid week of your life?

.:b-me:.

memories consume
our english teacher told us to make a pact with boyfriends not to break up til after the hsc...

shortie_689

HSC
skittished said:
What do you think about breaking up before the HSC
hey i know the feeling I wanna break up with my bf although he isn't doing the HSC i feel I can't cause I might start to regret and end up a total mess

Candypants

It really depends on the depth of the relationship. Like I personally was always planning to be single for the HSC period, because I didn't want a guy to stick around for me then I'd be indebted to stay with him in return.

I broke up with a guy I'd been seeing for just over 2 months in the last week of school. The only thing that's bad about it is I went out a lot in the last week, and was single, and loved it, and now I am sitting at home, wanting to go out, haha.

But I don't know, that's just me and I'm cold and heartless.

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
shortie_689 said:
hey i know the feeling I wanna break up with my bf although he isn't doing the HSC i feel I can't cause I might start to regret and end up a total mess
My physics teacher from sth africa has the same attitude, dont broke up before the HSC it will be you downfall..

cko

HSC
indeed. my frend broke up wit her bf n then he actd lyk he was tha one that was dumped... dayum it was bad coz lyk in tha last 2 weeks of school she turned up bout 3 days, in tha last 5 weeks of school she prolly turned up for an equivalent of lyk 3 weeks worth of school and she'd miss out on heaps of work and leave school hafway to meet up wit her x bf. it wasnt a wise thing to do

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
people who break up now before the hsc because they study better. How stupid can that be?

What was so wrong with "hey you're sexy personality and kick-ass good looks distract me from study. Let's chill for a moment"....

I've said that (along the lines of) all year. Actually it went without saying - he just kinda knew...

Plus the next text after the hsc is after schoolies and into whatever you do in the real world like uni/tafe/work... I think that's a huge test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)