Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 398 20.7%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
people who break up now before the hsc because they study better. How stupid can that be?
lol i think that would make me concentrate less. it's better if you're together but come to an agreement you can't see each other quite as often

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
iambored said:
lol i think that would make me concentrate less. it's better if you're together but come to an agreement you can't see each other quite as often

Pretty much what I meant but when I said "how stupid can that be"... i meant that as a "that is PURELY STUPID"

I agree. mutual agreements. They work grand.

J

jhakka

Just agreeing not to see/talk to each other every day over the HSC period should be enough. No need to break up over it.

jessicamartins

i just broke up with the bf on wednesday if fucked me up hard!!! not a good idea coz then all you can think about is you and him and nothing else.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
skittished said:
could i say both... *&%$#4 needs to study just like me however shes also miserabe as she dosent think i make the effort to see her, but in fact every opportunity i get i see her
I hope she doesnt see this.

roslyn

BEING SINGLE AND 18 IS THE BEST THING THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN TO YOU!!

...trust me.. as much as i loved my boyfriend.. i've never been SO happy going out having fun.. no strsses over ppl.. it's great..

...SCHOOLIES SOON ......... AHHHHHHHHHHH

jono0

Yeah, my gf broke up with me because of the HSC just after the trials. Mabye i have a big ego but i didnt think i was that dispensible - goes to show - but seriously though it has screwed my study patern up. so my advice to people, even if it is a bit late is not to go out with someone else doing the hsc

roslyn

my advice.. try to avoid falling in love at such a young age.. also try to avoid searching through forums the night befor ur hsc starts...

.......... i'm screwed.

..but i'm happy.

tomato_sauce217

hey... why Breakup b4/during hsc?? i'm in a relationship but he did his hsc like 2 yrs ago and i think if break up cuz of studying.. that's just crazy.. i mean he gives heaps of support and gives me time to study and he leaves me alone... like some one said b4... just 1 month of ur life studying and doing the stupid HSC.... and u can have fun after wards... plus.. breaking up will cause every thing to fall into chaos.. so i don'tsee much of a point in it

shoelace

i think the chaos theory is a legitimate reason but what if it happens without agreement? i'm in a mess at the moment coz he said that he wasn't gonna speak to me till the end of exams out of the blue. now i'm all scared that he's trying to dump me. it was the randomnest thing ever and now its hard studying coz he won't reply to my msgs when i'm only trying to find out why- i'd leave him alone happily if he asked, but he just ordered it. i felt physically sick in chemistry today.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Relationships during yr12

What did yr12 (stress and study and time management) do to relationships with friends or gf/bf?

GSTARRAW

I'm in year 11, 12 now... but i can tell already its fuckin' everything up
girlfriends truly suck monster sized dick.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
both of u must realise that the hsc is v important. if only one of u or neither of u realise it then ur performance will most likley go down.
it depends on how badly you want to get inot a course and how much youll sacrifice to get it. if i met the right person id go for it but i didnt see the point in searching for one like some people do

Skeeta

HSC
Ive been w/ my boyfriend for 2 and a half years.. we stayed together during the hsc we havent had any breaks or anything..

we have a really good relationship so it wasnt 2 bad becuase we never had fights or anything...

I am the one concerned with school - unlike him but that was the only difference really.. he's not getting a UAI or anything but he plays first grade sport so basically it worked out OK coz when he was training or playing, it gave me time to really concentrate on school

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
lukebennett said:
it depends on how badly you want to get inot a course and how much youll sacrifice to get it. if i met the right person id go for it but i didnt see the point in searching for one like some people do
yeah i was thinking abt it in terms of more competitive courses eg: law and medicine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)