• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

reminiscing abt yr 7 (2 Viewers)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hey who remembers what it was like starting yr 7? i cant believe its already time for the HSC!! 5 yrs have passes so fast! did any of you really like yr 7?

Edit: sorry if this is in the wrong forum or something, i couldnt think of where else to put it

= Jennifer =

HSC
no it is the right forum...i think...any way...yeah i remember year 7 it was crap for me i used to get picked on and shit...but then it all changed in about yr 10....yes it did past very fast and thank god i wanna get out of school asap...

oh i remember the days...lol...before eyebrow waxing

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
yr 7 I liked it back then but now when I look back on it I realise it was shit, with subjects like art etc.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
year 7? ohh........ what a bad reminder. the transition from year 6. i thought it was rather bad, now that i think about it... i remeber seeing th year 12s of the school-they looked like they were 25....now that i'm in year 12.. i hope i dont look 25 :(

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
heheh the girls at my school hd to start wearing dresses (not the skirt and blouses everyone else was) and so everyone looked at us :(

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
lol.. i remember the 1st day of yr 7.... alot more people in my grade than primary skool i was excited to make new frends jejee

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
I hated yr 7. we were all so excited and then it just sucked... yr 12s were bitchy (us? haha), the teachers never wanted a yr 7 class, there was art, music, dt, pe...
oh god. i'll need therapy if we reminisce too much.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah but tortorous P.E stayed till the end of yr 10...omg how i hated P.E and sport...art was pretty boring...alot of sitting around drawing portraits of glass jars from what i remember!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah 7 sucked because we got our brand new uniforms...they were like sacks, gross, and they were really bright pink ( me and my friends tried to wash it about 5 times before we started school..didn't really work)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
bleach!! although if u do that u might end up with white uniforms.....

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Hahaha my friend and I were talking about yr 7 the other day, how we didnt know anyone, and how we got lost...I can't believe it was 5 yeras ago! It feels like it was just yesterday!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mm yeh i was pretty alone at the beginning (only a couple from primary school but they were bitches).. but found and settled into my group in around yr 8 (currently at 16 people lol)
year 12s were pretty scary looking.. i might try to make friends with some year 7s so they can not be so scared of us
or i couldn just kick them off the computers/out of the senior canteen line muahaha
i remember the last week of primary school quite clearly.. due to graduation our teacher was out most of the time so we had 'free time' for a whole week (unless we were practicing our graduation bits)
then after school on the last day my whole grade went to maccas down the road

abdooooo!!!

Banned
umm... the memory of year 7... i saw a bunch of year 12s in a leb vs turk warfare... now that was funny. a guy pulled out a knife and was gonna stab other guy the the teacher came held him... but teacher got cut ahahaha. :D

it couldn't be drugs... its proven fact that junkies make you smart.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
it was the drugs.. :p
Isnt that the way all genius' are inspired. I mean Einstein got high more then anyone. Yr 7=Sucky grade where you have to do sucky humanity subjects

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i went to a school by myself but quickly made friends and everything was sweet.. i look back and life was soo easy! no pressure! why didnt i make the most of it then... bugger..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
year seven was wicked awesome... i was in the 'bad' class (granted, this was in a selective school, so by normal standards we were wicked lightweight) and we kept making the old music teacher cry and (this is disturbing to look back on considering i was TWELVE) people kept trying to pay me to wear low cut shirts so mr harding would be distracted for all of history like we discovered happened one time, and our shithouse maths teacher who i got again this year, telling us that all we ever did was "yak, yak, yak" which became our class chant, and my science teacher who looked like prince charles...
all stuff that would be sooo lame now but was fun then : )

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
my maths teacher in year 7 had a glass eye that like always looked forward.. so when she was like looking straight ahead but looking around the room.. one eye would be looking forward and one eye looking elsewhere
slack but u can imagine a room of 11/12 yr olds being scared

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)