• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

reminiscing abt yr 7 (1 Viewer)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
*sigh* the good old days.
we really were naive. it was kinda kool to watch Robert throw entire desks and chairs out the window, and watch him jump out as the teacher tried to enforce schoolyard discipline on him.
throwing wads of paper at Erica in maths was something i did to pass the time. ironically, Mrs Byrnes (my yr 7 maths teacher and one who told me i had great skill with maths) is now my 3U teacher, and i'm topping that class :) yay for me.
i remember music too... and PE. those teachers hated me... Mrs Cowell (music) still does, but Mrs Green has time enough to say hi to me now... but that could be because i'm friends with her son and she doesnt want to be rude.
either way, it was a good time. :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
lol this wasnt yr 7.. it was like yr 10
once my friend and her history class like all turned their chairs to the other side of the desk so the whole room was facing the back.. then the teacher came in and hes like acting cool about as if things are normal.. then hes like 'yeh we are watching a video today' so then everyone put their chairs back lol

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i had a pretty crap time in yr 7....12 ppl from my primary skool (inc. me), most o em turned out 2 b bitches neway...had lotsa shit wit groups..got kicked outta bout 5 groups ova d yr..neva really fit in wit ne1 (betta now tho..thank god!)
meh...otha den dat, d work load was HEAPS lighter...classes were generally fun......god, back in d days lol

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I dont even have a group, I just sit with who I feel like at the day. Its an advantage having everybody in the common room.

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Year 7 and 8 provided some good memories. D&T, music, art and french classes were all such a bludge.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
I remember looking up at the year12 kids and thinkin....I am gonna be that tall one day...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and i remember looking at the year 12s and thinking they were so grown up

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
and i remember looking at the year 12s and thinking they were so grown up
Until you get to yr 12s and look at the yr 7ers and think that they are more mature then most of your year.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Same... and I felt so cool because I knew the names of some people in year 11 and year 12 lol. Yr 7 was exciting at the start because most people from our primary school went to the same high school, but then I had lots of problems with groups and stuff... yr 7 and 8 really sucked for me... actually so did yr 9 and 10. Things got better in yr 11... oh no wait they got better temporarily and then got crap again and then better.... yr 12 was good except for the HSC....

Ah high school, best days of my life....

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
it rain on my first day
*pitter patters
it flooded on d day (yr 6) wen i was meant 2 b gettin uniform fittings (i got a 2nd hand 1) hehehhee ppl who were gettin fittings got stuck in town, houses got flooded, ppl had 2 go on their roof 2 get away from d rain...n dere waznt ne skool d next day, dats all dat conscerned me hehhehe

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by zahid
I remember looking up at the year12 kids and thinkin....I am gonna be that tall one day...
haha i so thought that!..
but now.. if i look back..i really havn't grown that much since over 1/2 of the year 7 population is taller then me!

oh i remember my first day of yr 7..i went to the wrong class, i figured out how to get around the school within 1/2, and i did people's homework (yes how much of a low life i was..)

MoNNiE

HSC
but then i was a goodie goodie.. from yr7-yr8
besides my sister was in yr 12, so basicall i wasn't scared of them.. until they started saying hello little anita's sister.... your so cute!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
THEN:

having a longish skirt and a backpack that looked huge..
moving over to the other side of the corridor so the seniors could pass without me going near them

NOW:
yr 7's having the shortest skirts in the school
them shoving past us, i mean, come on, what ever happenned to respect of seniors and being terrified of them?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
THEN:

having a longish skirt and a backpack that looked huge..
moving over to the other side of the corridor so the seniors could pass without me going near them

NOW:
yr 7's having the shortest skirts in the school
them shoving past us, i mean, come on, what ever happenned to respect of seniors and being terrified of them?
oh my God i completely agree.
the year 7s at my school last year were the worst bunch i'd ever seen. when i was in yr7, we were absolutely terrified of anyone in a senior skirt... these days the year7s think they own the place and yell and swear at eachother in the corridors, glaring at us when we're late and trying to get past them...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, i agree, last year our skool had the worst yr. seven kids in years as well- with absolutely no respect for seniors- so yeah, thats why a lot more yr. 7 kids got bashed up last year. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)