• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

reminiscing abt yr 7 (1 Viewer)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
yeh.... reminescing bout year 7... we all thought we were pretty cool and blah blah blah blah... year 12s were intimidating.... but for me year 7 was totally a two sided thing.. on the one hand i was excited and happy to be in high school and was feeling older and crap like that...
but on the other hand.... i was constantly depressed. year 6 we were kings of the school and looks didnt matter. year 7 was totally different. because nobody really knew you, they all based you on first impressions, which is -whether we want to admit it or not- based on looks. always felt i was dirt, trash and that i wasnt good enough to be considered popular and all that kinda stuff..... yeh, suicidal thoughts in year 7. how bad is that?

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
THEN:

having a longish skirt and a backpack that looked huge..
moving over to the other side of the corridor so the seniors could pass without me going near them

NOW:
yr 7's having the shortest skirts in the school
them shoving past us, i mean, come on, what ever happenned to respect of seniors and being terrified of them?
i totally agree with you as well! some of the little buggers have bigger sticks up their bums than some of the girls in year 9 and 10! grrr... i feel sorry for some and try to be nice, but what do i get? a bite back in the bum! pffft! little kids.... getting a great deal too cocky for their own good these days!..
aww great, i sound like a nasal sounding complaining yetta

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hehe, some little yr 7 boy called me a dyke!!
well i dont think he was aiming it at me specifically, coz he was yelling it at all the girls that walked past, but i found it funny, esp coz he prob didnt even know what it meant
anyway, i was on my way to chem and still sorta laughing and shaking my head at it and they (the people in my class) asked what was wrong so i told them, and then the teacher came and asked what we were talking about, so we told her, and she told me to use my power as a senior to intimidate the little kids and scare them and emotionally push them around (as long as i didnt lay a finger on them) which i found kinda weird coming from this teacher, who is so on the straight and narrow its not funny

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I noticed that as well, especially since my brother is a year 7er Im going to start showing them how things are done ;)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol yeah, one of my teachers bitched so much about the year 7s... not saying that they're all like that, i guess it's just the same ones who act like they own the place, so it makes out that the whole lot of them are like that too...

but anyway. year seven. i think that was my best academic year of high school, but i guess year seven is when everyone is actually eager to do work... for the first few weeks, anyway :p

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i remember Year 7 as a scary time as overseas it is heaps of rote learning and stuff...

funny how...even in year 12...i have seen people who act like year seven kids. :rolleyes: or should i say primary school? :rofl:

Last edited:

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
yeh.. haha...
i think its left to us seniors to teach em lil ones who really are the kings of the school once and for all!..
i mean... its for their own good and all.:rolleyes: they have to learn!

Marie-Paule

the 1st day i go to catch a train all by myself well with one friend we go to get the train catch the wrong one n almost end up in katoomba...lol...i remember running up and down the carriages asking people if i was on the right train and almost crying LOL

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
one thing i can say, is that high skool passed in 'a blink of an eye', it seems like yesterday, when i was having trouble sleeping since 2moro was the first day of high skool. :D

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
awwww..... i have no idea what it will feel like to wake up.. and know your not forced to go to SOME kinda of school thing.. i mean. uni's different right? well.... i dont know...

Callistogenic

HSC
Ahhh... Good ol' Year 7. My how times have changed. The people I am around haven't really changed much, (as I look at them today, anyway) but I guess they really have. And its not with appearances or reputations either. The smart people (including me) lose their intelligence, and the so-called 'dumb' people get smarter. (I have friends who were in the second-bottom and bottom Year 7 classes now that are now doing Extension Maths and Extenstion English!) =P There's only one person who was in my class in Year 7 who's with the best. So I dunno... Sometimes its more than fond memories!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by folle
the 1st day i go to catch a train all by myself well with one friend we go to get the train catch the wrong one n almost end up in katoomba...lol...i remember running up and down the carriages asking people if i was on the right train and almost crying LOL
haha u and louise r losers :p

Marie-Paule

we had this farewell for my ex eco teacher (i dropped it not coz of her shes a mad teacher but too many units) she was leaving coz she was having a baby and the subject co-ordinator was there any so was this legal teacher and they were all tellin us the jokes that they play on the juniors and the yr 7s like the whole busniess staff room play sweeps on how long it wood take 4 the subject co-ordinator to make one of his yr 7s or junior classes cry..lol how evil is that and they quoting wat they like to refer to as his best line "are u asking for a death wish" it was so bad and yet soooo funny and i remembered that he did always seem like such a dickhead in junior skool lol he tried to make me cry!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i just realised that monika is cro angel... gee that was confusing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)