Republican Primaries (1 Viewer)

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
my mistake, i was thinking the bottom end of the compass that you identified with was the authoritarian end. But it is not.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Not sure if you are talking to me. Ron Paul is the exact opposite of a "commo-fascist". If you are using the Political Compass as a reference then I assume a "commo-fascist" refers to an Authoritarian Communist, such as Stalin. I am far from fascist, I despise the idea of fascism and reject all practices of it.

As for Ron Paul, he is the least fascist presidential candidate. He advocates two things I strongly support:

One is the withdrawal of government regulations over people's private lives. I think that is something we should all support. No brainer. What right has any government got to control the choices we make in our personal lives?

The second is his criticism of US foreign policy. He advocates withdrawing all US troops from foreign nations. With the nature of US foreign policy this must be done. I support him 100% on this issue.

Ron Paul is one of those guys who belongs to a party but doesn't "toe the party line at all costs", like most politicians. These people are rare. Malcolm Turnbull is another one of them. He stands up for his individual beliefs and does not sacrifice his integrity for the sake of the collective party.
fuck off

I cannot stand when retarded pinkos talk about personal choice like they actually care about it

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
fuck off

I cannot stand when retarded pinkos talk about personal choice like they actually care about it
fuck off

i cannot stand it when retarded organics talk about personal choice as though they're not just entirely programmed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)