Results and Predictions (Semester 2 2008) (1 Viewer)

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
stazi said:
yeah we're meant to get them mailed today. really hope i get mine tomoz as i think the prizes you win are on that notice.
Don't be so anxious! The Scholarships and Prizes Office contacts you in Feb/March if you've won a prize. What you receive in the mail is just the marks, nothing more, nothing less.

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Isn't it university policy to scale the marks and distribute them according to da formula?

Because arts subjects are mostly essays, the markers basically mark to the bell curve as they go. It isn't like maths or chemistry where answers are either right or wrong and its impossible to manipulate the marks to make sure they conform to the right distribution as they go.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
c_james said:
Don't be so anxious! The Scholarships and Prizes Office contacts you in Feb/March if you've won a prize. What you receive in the mail is just the marks, nothing more, nothing less.
why in feb/march? im pretty sure that's incorrect. on past results notices it has said which prizes i was awarded.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
stazi said:
why in feb/march? im pretty sure that's incorrect. on past results notices it has said which prizes i was awarded.
Hm, it may be just an Arts Faculty thing then.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
still no mark :( wtf. isnt the uni closing for the next 4 weeks or something. i need my transcript asap.

also: penis? yes. I like it. In me.

also2: anyone got notices today?

KarmaKitten

HSC
Nope. I got a letter from the School of Political economy saying i qualify for honours.

Pffft. As if I'd waste a year doing honours.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
No results notice today either.

Guessing they haven't sent them at all.

Cool USYD

stazi

Nightman
HSC
pretty ridiculous. awaiting 1 result. awaiting 1 results notice.

Official result notices will be mailed to students on Wednesday 17 December. For completing undergraduate students, the notices will display the level of award (Pass, Honours, etc).

Lol: I can't graduate until i get that result. Also, it says ON. that means it has to be sent on the day. retards.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep. closed until the 5th of january from the 19th of december :s argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
My results came today.

Postmarked 23 December. Aren't they just full of shit?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fuck. no indication as to prizes. no gender studies mark. uni is closed until the 6th.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol where did it say your degree result. mind has nothing because of fucking gender studies. fucking stupid motherfuckers

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh mine says
DEGREE RESULT: Pass
right after the year's results

Sucks to be stazi.

HSC
stazi said:
lol where did it say your degree result. mind has nothing because of fucking gender studies. fucking stupid motherfuckers
:( At least it doesn't say DEGREE RESULT: FAIL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)