Results are out? (1 Viewer)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for that :)
Although, as you can see, I'm more a bullshitting essay man as opposed to someone who can recall short, succinct answers.
dont say that. I am sure you are naturally a great essay writer :D

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
nws m8 :)
I still can't believe it, surely with a rank of 9/31 and having a school rank in the high 70's, you should've got in the 90's...unless your whole class did bad?!
But 83 is still good, I bet its better than my mark :(
Anyways all the best in your future studies, btw what course are you planning to do now??
My biology cohort wasn't the best!

But at the end of the day it all comes down to how I performed, no point in shifting the blame! I tried my hardest and ended up getting a good mark.

Plus I did find biology quite challenging study wise.

I've also got a couple courses in mind, but I'll make that decision when I see my ATAR and what not.

Best of luck for your results in a couple days!

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
Can any of you read?
can *you* think for yourself (clearly you cannot) and realise that makes no sense and that it's a cover up ploy so they don't have to deal with angry hsc basements ringing up bos demanding their marks because some people already got theirs and it's like 'totally unfair' that someone else got their marks early but they have to wait

Last edited:

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
only 90?!

What. The fuck. Happened?!

Totally true

This is what I got last year:

So looks legit.

yeah... Maybe you just thought you were better than you were (I marked your paper that time and srsly, the mark I gave you was probably better than what a HSC marker would give you. Ily <3 someth1ng)

babe, my gap in Chem was like 8, you'll be fine. Your ATAR will still be 95+

Ily a trilly
I was 14th, internally at a school that normally gets 5 B6s.

SanjoyM

HSC
Guys, could these be raw marks that were accidentally sent out?
Or, have alignment and moderation processes concluded? :S

D94

HSC
N/A
Guys, could these be raw marks that were accidentally sent out?
Or, have alignment and moderation processes concluded? :S
No, raw marks aren't assigned Bands. Bands imply the moderation and aligning process is over.

SanjoyM

HSC
No, raw marks aren't assigned Bands. Bands imply the moderation and aligning process is over.
Why then are BOS claiming that those are not indicative of actual bands or FINAL marks. Perhaps, to conceal their blunder? I cannot fathom why they would say that. (LOL)
Thank you for the clarification :) Uber scared, since alignment and moderation have concluded!! OMG **Hides**

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Why then are BOS claiming that those are not indicative of actual bands or FINAL marks. Perhaps, to conceal their blunder? I cannot fathom why they would say that. (LOL)
Thank you for the clarification :) Uber scared, since alignment and moderation have concluded!! OMG **Hides**
Its ok sanjoy

you are one of the few that will be redeemed because sleep was optional for you during the hsc

inJust

HSC
Did you get your marks or something?

D94

HSC
N/A
To make it far for all students. Would it be fair that some students get their marks earlier than others? If they claim they are not the final and confirmed results, then it makes it fair for all students when the results are released on Wednesday (or whenever). Even though they are most likely the real marks, it just comes down to a matter of principle that the final and confirmed marks are released on the date they said it will be released.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
IMO is it really worth getting excited/anxious/etc over marks which aren't definitely final? Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But there's absolutely nothing to gain by either getting excited or disappointed by results released early in error.

SanjoyM

HSC
To make it far for all students. Would it be fair that some students get their marks earlier than others? If they claim they are not the final and confirmed results, then it makes it fair for all students when the results are released on Wednesday (or whenever). Even though they are most likely the real marks, it just comes down to a matter of principle that the final and confirmed marks are released on the date they said it will be released.
Oh okay :) So, those are most probably the FINAL marks?
Yeah, it is somewhat unfair. Once again, thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)