Results: Semester 1, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
So much for commerce not scaling for my finc 3012 the lecture put up our final exam mark and are overall final grade in the grade book on blackboard. My raw mark was 83.28 but they gave me 86 in the end :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
and grrr no advertising mark :( 0/0 still. hooray. im confident in an hd, but am at the same time nervous that he won't like my exam (as it was personal and inventive)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stazi said:
MKTG3121
Expected final mark: 87/100 HD
IBUS3101
Expected final mark: 75/100 D
IBUS2101
Expected final mark: 78/100 D
PSYC1001
Expected final mark: 77/100 D
Was way off in psych, practically correct in ibus3101. waiting on the others

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
think I was scaled me down in econ
oh well
I can't change anything now.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tlodg said:
think I was scaled me down in econ
oh well
I can't change anything now.
I'm sure if you ask nicely, brogan will comfort you. I mean cumfort you.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
I'm sure if you ask nicely, brogan will comfort you. I mean cumfort you.
I won't stand a chance......I mean, check out that masturbation thread
a lot of people want him

and he kept flirting with other girls

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hhahahahah I'm disapointed with an HD :( I really wanted 90+ since advertising is my forte (although I hear the lecturer marks very harshly). Still. Every piece of work submitted was sensational. Poo. I really hope I can get a D in ibus, otherwise it'll be my equal worst semester. I started this one off hoping for 4 HDs, but then just lost any motivation to do well after I decided to transfer to straight commerce (rather than com (lib). Oh well, my gpa should remain the same if I get a D in ibus, and my wam should only go down a tiny bit. Tiny like my penis.

IBUS 2101 International Business Strategy 44.0 Incomplete (still need to hand in my sup, should get 75 overall approx).
IBUS 3101 International Business Alliances 76.0 Distinction
MKTG 3121 Advertising: Creative Principles 85.0 High Distinction
PSYC 1001 Psychology 1001 69.0 Credit

Last edited:

Lainee

HSC
I've only got ECOP1001 back so far - 86. Just barely a HD but I'm happy with it since it brings my Commerce average to a high-D average (makes up for the silly pass mark I got for acct last year). My Law average is still a low-D, and probably would stay that way unless I do really well in Contracts (unlikely since I screwed up the final exam).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
(to brogan as i cant be fucked quoting): lol, yeah, but not considering how l33t i was at the subject. i wanted to top it. although maybe i did. then i wouldnt mind.

WAM: 79.5 :eek: same as my penis size (in cm). Coincidence? I think not.
Although, it'll go down to about 79 after my ibus2101 result goes through. I liked it better when it was 80.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Hhahahahah I'm disapointed with an HD :( I really wanted 90+ since advertising is my forte (although I hear the lecturer marks very harshly). Still. Every piece of work submitted was sensational. Poo. I really hope I can get a D in ibus, otherwise it'll be my equal worst semester. I started this one off hoping for 4 HDs, but then just lost any motivation to do well after I decided to transfer to straight commerce (rather than com (lib). Oh well, my gpa should remain the same if I get a D in ibus, and my wam should only go down a tiny bit. Tiny like my penis.

IBUS 2101 International Business Strategy 44.0 Incomplete (still need to hand in my sup, should get 75 overall approx).
IBUS 3101 International Business Alliances 76.0 Distinction
MKTG 3121 Advertising: Creative Principles 85.0 High Distinction
PSYC 1001 Psychology 1001 69.0 Credit
I heard MKTG is really hard. Is it theory-based and does it require lots of memorisation? why do you want to transfer to straight commerce? there are so many core subjects............................

stazi

Nightman
HSC
tlodg said:
I heard MKTG is really hard. Is it theory-based and does it require lots of memorisation? why do you want to transfer to straight commerce? there are so many core subjects............................
a wam of 71 isn't bad at all. most subjects have an avg mark of 65, thus a wam of 65 should prob be average.

marketing is hard for a non-creative individual. only mktg1001 is theory based, but it's very much how you apply the theory that matters. the later subjects are similar, but with a lot less memorisation. it's very much all about applying concepts to solutions

i dont mind the core units, though. basic finance is apparently very good for brand management and other marketing fields, and basic accounting is also very highly valued. The other core units are shit, but i don't mind doing them (And ive done ecmt).

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Still waiting on one elec mark but atm my marks are too good to be true

EBUS 4001 e-Business Engineering 91.0 High Distinction
ECMT 2110 Regression Modelling 91.0 High Distinction
FINC 3012 Derivative Securities 86.0 High Distinction

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol, if i got HDs in ecmt i wouldnt be happy with my mark :p

fush

HSC
early days, but what are the wam requirements for honours in engineering for a B E (hons)? first class, second class ...?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
a wam of 71 isn't bad at all. most subjects have an avg mark of 65, thus a wam of 65 should prob be average.

marketing is hard for a non-creative individual. only mktg1001 is theory based, but it's very much how you apply the theory that matters. the later subjects are similar, but with a lot less memorisation. it's very much all about applying concepts to solutions

i dont mind the core units, though. basic finance is apparently very good for brand management and other marketing fields, and basic accounting is also very highly valued. The other core units are shit, but i don't mind doing them (And ive done ecmt).
I should take MKTG then.

Just watch out for ECON 1001. The theory isn't that difficult but once you get the questions..... it's very hard to know where and how to start. Even if you study very hard for this one it still wouldn't guarantee a good mark. Good luck.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fush said:
early days, but what are the wam requirements for honours in engineering for a B E (hons)? first class, second class ...?
if im not mistaken first class/second class, etc honours is based on what your HONOURS mark is (i.e. you take hons 4001 and 4002 and get 90 in them, therefore you get 1st class)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)