"Resume" Uni or No Uni (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
hello, i was just wondering, should i include in my resume that i go to Uni or not, im trying to get a part-time/casual job, i have applied to many many places but get no replies or just rejections. for eg i applied for this customer account coordinator position, it said u dont need any experience and full on the job training, i was like cool!, i emailed the lady my resume, and she called me, i had like a phone interview, i fucken abosultely killed the phone interview, most of the time she was laughing, we had like a great convo, she asked when i was free, i go for the next 6 weeks id be available for like 24/7, she goes great, i told her the dayz i wanted to work (mon-fri) and i even said the optional sat. and then she goes ill call you back for a interview at the office, and then the next day she sends me an email, saying blah blah blah you didnt get the job basically...

I was like wtf man! see i reckon coz i said in my resume that im studying at uni, they will probably think ahh his gana always ask for days off and days off for uni or upcoming exams/assessment; time to study...

but then i think, nah i should include that i go to uni in my resume, they will think im hard-working and have great acheivements....

MAN plz, what do you reckon i should do?

for the next job ads, should i say i go to uni or not?

thank you

SORRY ABOUT THE ESSAY!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Stop going for things like "customer account coordinator"; that is a permanent full time job.
You're a waste of their time to only work for 6 weeks. It costs companies alot of money to hire someone.

Say you're in uni. You don't want to get an employer that cant accept the fact that sometimes you have assignments and exams and you get fired. capiche?

HSC
I still use high school but i haven't updated my resume in a while. oh btw i would say i'm at uni if i update it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)