Rip all journal articles (1 Viewer)

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Has anyone worked out a way to download all the PDFs for a specific journal at once? I've got a subscription to ingenta, and i want to grab the entire publication (rather than contents, then specific articles one by one). Does anyone have a method to grab all at once?

It's got some special session id or something, so i can't just edit the url to grab them quickly.

thanks in advance.

edit: 600th post

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure with regards to Ingenta, although you may be able to find (unauthorized) collections/libraries (pdfs) of the journal(s) you are interested in online.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
hmmmm thanks. It's a shame that someone has to resort to finding unauthorised copies when they have legal access to the books required. Do you happen to know the website that is popular? i can't seem to think of it atm :/ a pm would be great.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
That sounds like a good way to get your subscription cancelled, lol

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
hmmmm thanks. It's a shame that someone has to resort to finding unauthorised copies when they have legal access to the books required. Do you happen to know the website that is popular? i can't seem to think of it atm :/ a pm would be great.
What journal is it? Some websites cater for specific subjects. i.e. if it is science/engineering/tech related it will be easier to find than if it is sociology or something like that.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
What journal is it? Some websites cater for specific subjects. i.e. if it is science/engineering/tech related it will be easier to find than if it is sociology or something like that.
Applied Earth Science, Volume 120

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
why? my subscription allows me to download articles as pdf, but i have to download everything individually.
Because if you read the fine print you'll probably find it says you're not allowed to mass download articles, I actually got locked out at uni once for downloading too many at once, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)