ROAD RAGE!!!!!!! do you? (1 Viewer)

are you a ROAD RAGE fanatic?

• YESSSSS...now fuck off the road!!!!

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No, i respect all the shit drivers...im a nice person

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters

Jiga

i usually only get road rage when people are being complete retards on the road, which happens to often. Just today I can account for two occasions:

* At parramatta westfield some fat bitch in an old arse mercedes stops to the side, so I start going around cos I think shes waiting on a spot (as you do), then she suddenly puts it in reverse and starts reversing, nearly hitting me! Now she never indicated so I didnt know where she intended to move and eventually where she intended to reverse, any in any case I took my time just in case.... yet she still started reversing... it was quite obvious she started moving before even looking back which is not only dangerous cos she could run over someone but just stupid in general. In any case, as far as I could see there were no spots behind her n e way so maybe she missed a ramp or something and was to impatient to go around again. When I passed she looked at me as if I was in the wrong.... last time I heard you have to indicate and look back while reversing!

* Their was roadwork up the road, we eventually got through it and then some guy stops in the middle of the road, also not indicating, and then starts to reverse.... now Im rite up his arse because I thought he was slowing down for a pedestrian crossing which was in front, so I left a reasonable distance but not big enough to reverse with.... the whole point of indicating is so that I slow down and then he would have had enough room to reverse park, but obviously there wasnt enough because I was unaware of his intentions. He then continues to try and reverse when there is NO WAY he can make it (hes in a friggten 1980's massive ford), I was virtually in line with the car that would be in front of him if he did reverse, so it took me beeping him to make him stop... in the end he parked 20m up the road in a spot with room for 2 cars!

I hope I described the 'events' well, but both were seriously not my fault, people just dont indicate these days..... it also happens are roundabouts a fair bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

CieL

HSC
VanCarBus said:
i still hate it wen other P platers, especailly aussies who are packed into a little shit box like a 89' corrolla, and every time u drive next to them in the other lane they yell out shit like 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roarrrr' , and other verbal stuff...
DITTO!!!

I stopped at a set of lights the other day.. actually a few wks ago.. and I was just sitting there waiting for the lights to go green.. and suddenly on my right I heard "RAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!, so I was like.. WTF and looked.. and it was a bunch of skips in this brown bomb.. all drunk.. and the guy closest to me was holding a Barbie and it was naked and he was half leaning out of the window..

Luckily the lights turned green pretty much when the stopped next to me.. so I just floored it and got out of there cos I was like.. scared ><

Ellie-Bee

HSC
Someone was killed basically out the front of my house in Glebe at the beginning of 05 coz of road rage. It was an old guy. Remember? It was in the news lots. So yeah, just thought I'd share.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah fuck theres some shit drivers out there, mainly asian women, indians, old ppl..... and just as bad are these "fully sick cunts" you always see in their shit cars with their "rap music" up loud, darting in and out of lanes etc

unless people are dickcunts, i always let them in if they wanna change lanes/merge etc...... its very rare to get a wave so when you do its like :eek:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
oh and also when trucks travel in the far right lane, that fucking pisses me off. its understandable if theyre only doing it for a short distance to get into a far right turning lane, cos so many cunts wont let trucks merge... but when they just stay in that lane its annoying

the other day i was driving to work and this big truck thing, i dunno it had one of those things on the back that they use to go up and inspect power lines etc in, anyway i was in the right lane and this stupid cunt goes to merge, WITHOUT indicating, while im in the middle of overtaking him. now that was so fuckin dangerous lol

oh and in regards to speeding i never really "speed" like at the max ill go 10ks over, otherwise its not worth risking loss of licence/injury/death etc

Jiga

Yeah some truck drivers are real fuckers. Yesterday I was on my way back from Kurnell, which has only one single lane road the whole way. Now there is just me and this other car on the road, no one behind us, and this truck jumps out in front to the extent that I had to hit the brakes relatively hard. Now he would know its only one lane the whole way so he should have shown some courtesy and let us go in front, but never the less what he did was dangerous and inconsiderate because he only had to wait 10secs and he could have went behind us and everyone would have been happy. The worst part as well is that once he got up to speed he was easily way in front of me and I was going like 90 in a 80km/h zone!

Although having said this there are some ok truckies, the other day one let me in on a busy road from a petrol station.

But in general they are crazy fuckers 80% of whom speed when they are in the one vehicle that SHOULD DEFINITELY stick to the speed limit.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i get road rage every fken morning on king georgest rd
and every afternoon in campsie
and every time on george st
ohh yeah, and on lane cove rd from uni!!
also get the shits in parkings
moving at 5k/m while suffercating from gases in shuffy & hot underground parking for 20 mins in burwood on thurday night shopping.. working is bad enough, i just fken wanna get out!

i cant stand:
- slow driver (10ks under the speed limit AHHHHH)
-idiot that keep on changing lanes
- ppl that cant use the indicators
- fully pumped up music.. lk a moving vibrator
- ppls that stop in the middle of no where and decide to take 5 mins to park
- big trucks n busses
- tailgater
- ppls that cant decide which lane to go on while turning
- fix that fken break lights dickhead!

CieL

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Skips? Dont you mean.... 'a bunch of men of anglo saxon appearance in this brown bomb'? ;)
*looks closely at the sentence*

no, I would not call them men

I prefer a bunch of morons =]

bizadfar

HSC
Every day i get pissed off while driving to school. I only have my Ls. But i'm surprised no-one mentioned taxi drivers. They piss me off so much.

There was this fuknut taxi tail-gating me. I wanted to change to the right lane to turn into the suburb where my school is. This fuckhead decides to change right after me, still tail-gateing. Now my dad, is like keep calm, let them hit you, it's their fault. Also keep in mind when im being tail-gated i tend to go over the limit by about 10-15km.
So i reach the street to turn into, about 30metres before, i turn my indicator on and brake slightly. This fuckhead is still behind me, and starts sounding his fucking horn. Isn't he the one in the wrong position?

Also on the bridge, there are no speed cameras and everyone speeds here. It's an 80km/h zone bridge, but everyone takes it at around 90. Since i got new tires, and the car i have(Toyota Starlet 3dr '97) is very nice to handle, I always take it in the right lane, and take it around 100km/h(let it climb km down the hill). This old fuckhead was in the right lane going nearly 60-75km/h. I was practically late to school, and you could imagine what anyone would say inside the cabin.

I really really really hate tail-gaters. THey tend to say "hurry the fuck up" indirectly and you eventually find yourself over the limit.

Also some drunk(could tell by her breath) bitch hit me last night. I have a dent in my bumper now. Lucky i didn't hit the bicycle rider infront of me.
ediisjoz said:
I get pretty pissed off sometimes... like coz im on my L's fair enough im learning and i make mistakes, but other people are so bad like i get pissed of so much and my dads like making hand movements to move in other lanes and i end up getting stuck into my dad about being an idiot.. haha... kinda funny thinking about it.. but yeah...
My dad is like that. Say i'm going at a normal speed of 60km/h and there is a turn 15m ahead. He all of sudden says "turn here". I also end up saying, what kind of fucking instruction is that... He tells me to make the most radical moves, part of the reason why I'm pretty confident behind the wheel now.

But i could understand people get pissed at me too. FOr a while now, my rear left brake light does not work. My rear right reverse light doesn't work. I've been pushing my dad to get them fixed, but his too busy...

Also when i drive the 4WD, im dead nervous in that thing. It's just so big, you can't see shit!!! So yeah, in that car i never go above the speed limit(even on the bridge) partly due to my mother is now instructing me.

Infact today, i was driving with a friend(was giving me a lift home). He is a good driver. We came to a roundabout on Victoria avenue. He gave way to his right, and started to proceed straight from rest. as soon his maybe 1/3 through, this bigfuck doof doof Holden SS comes out of nowhere on our left. The friend had good reflexes, nice save, otherwise maybe i was dead, gone, shit.

All in all, i hate tail-gaters(esp 4WD tail gaters), slow drivers, tax drivers, plain dumfucks who don't give way, big vehicles(eg bus, truck,)

Last edited:
HSC
bizadfar said:
I really really really hate tail-gaters. THey tend to say "hurry the fuck up" indirectly and you eventually find yourself over the limit.
you dont seem to realise, that in a case where there are speed radars ahead (the ones where cops point the speed gun at you)...YOU would be the one caught for speeding while the person tailgating wouldnt have been clocked.

that would be the only reason i would tailgate, ie, to protect myself from speed traps.
but please, do hurry the fuck up :)

EDIT: i also dont understand why people are scared of tailgaters...:confused:, i really really dont.
if youre a competent driver, nothing should influence you to take wrong judgements.
just coz someones on your tail, it doesnt mean you have to speed up. just let them overtake you instead of being nervous about it..

Last edited:

Jiga

just coz someones on your tail, it doesnt mean you have to speed up. just let them overtake you instead of being nervous about it..
But alot of the time it might be a single lane with double lines!

Personally even initally on my P's I use to hurry up abit because you do get the impression they want you speed up or else..... but as you drive more you realise..... fuck them, they want to get caught they can get caught, Yesterday for example driving to my friends, people are gunning it passed, tailgating (Despite me going 5km/h over the limit) and then as soon as we drove passed an unmarked cop car that had stopped a car everyone did the speed limit..... stupid bastards! (Btw, sucked into the guy that got caught, you have to really be gunning it to get caught without radar)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
haha when people tailgate me, i wash my windscreen.

the dirty water splatters on their windscreen, so they have to wash it too.
generally they back off after that.

CieL

HSC
scarybunny said:
haha when people tailgate me, i wash my windscreen.

the dirty water splatters on their windscreen, so they have to wash it too.
generally they back off after that.
@#$%^&*(^*&%^%@#$%$%&^*

I hate it when I'm NOT tailgating them and they wash their windscreen!!!

I nearly crashed once because I was on the intersection of kissing point and james ruse drive.. they had this 100 degree left turn (recommended speed 35km/hr) and I was in that lane, getting ready to turn.. then the fucking Getz on the lane to my right starts washing their windshield and all the shit splatters onto the driver's side of the screen and i'm like OMFG YOU TURD!! I can't see!! =.=

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
CieL said:
@#$%^&*(^*&%^%@#$%$%&^*

I hate it when I'm NOT tailgating them and they wash their windscreen!!!

I nearly crashed once because I was on the intersection of kissing point and james ruse drive.. they had this 100 degree left turn (recommended speed 35km/hr) and I was in that lane, getting ready to turn.. then the fucking Getz on the lane to my right starts washing their windshield and all the shit splatters onto the driver's side of the screen and i'm like OMFG YOU TURD!! I can't see!! =.=
... well yeah i dont wash it when it'd blind them and they'd crash and die.

who cleans their windscreen on a corner anyway? dont you like... need to SEE when cornering? dumbass getz driver.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I get road rage something bad. I hate that everyone immediately assumes because you're on your Ps you're too slow/too fast/moronic and act like king shit. The most angry I have ever been was at a roundabout in Campsie. I was turning left, and the guy on the other side of the road has no indicator on, so I assume he's going straight right? I turn left and all of a sudden he's gone right and almost rams straight into me, and then has the audacity TO BEEP AT ME. I almost got out and punched him in his old, wrinkly face. I glared at him while yelling "WHERES YOUR BLINKER YOU MORON" so I think he got the gist.

I reaaaaalllyyyy hate people that pull up in the left lane at traffic lights so they can speed off and overtake everyone in the right lane. It's the absolute pinacle of smart arsedom in my books. I love to see them wait while everyone else passes if there are parked cars in the left lane and no one will let them merge.

felixcthecat

HSC
this is a bigg bigg generalisation... but the worst drivers are ussually those utes, especially holden and ford who have those realli realli big engines and they think they could go so fast so they keep changing lanes and going at 100 on an 80 road...

then there's the other large engined cars which are typically holden commodore and ford falcon as well as some mitsu and camry's where they think they're so fast they keep sticking up so close to u at the back and make lane changes in a realli tight gap

i'm not saying all utes and all large engined cars are annoying on the road, but if u ever find an annoying car, they'd be in either catagory (besides from a few of those realli old drivers or the simply unskilled which u hav to understand, as to those who try and showoff they're petrol gulping 5.0litre engined cars)

this all reminds me when i was still on L's and i had to go 80 on single lane highway (110) down south of sydney.. this realli old ute threw a coke can out the window at my car when there was finally an overtaking lane =.= and another incident on the same journey when a holden commodore cut right in front of me for no reason after overtaking me (on that same highway again) ahh ><'' ohwell

Jiga

I reaaaaalllyyyy hate people that pull up in the left lane at traffic lights so they can speed off and overtake everyone in the right lane. It's the absolute pinacle of smart arsedom in my books. I love to see them wait while everyone else passes if there are parked cars in the left lane and no one will let them merge.
I do that heaps, whats so bad about it!?!?!?

Usually I do it when I think the lights are about to change so I wont have to brake as much and go past them but often there will be some slow arse in front so you just want to get past them. And I dont speed, just gun it off the line to beat the slow arse. If it really does annoy you when it happens to you (Dont know why), then just gun it off the line as well and fuck them up if theirs a parked car their?

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
If it really does annoy you when it happens to you (Dont know why), then just gun it off the line as well and fuck them up if theirs a parked car their?
Oh, I do :D. The last time that happened I realised I had gone about 25kms over the speed limit in order to get the guy on the left to just slow down and merge behind me - the asshole almost cut me off which would have got me well, killed. I usually have a problem with those typical 'male hoons' (don't mean to generalise) in their V8s. It just pisses me off because they immediately assume that everyone is slow and they're the only ones with someplace to be.

corcoles

HSC
ah hell yeah! i dnt hav my p's but i still hang out the windows and beep my mates horn on his car wen they dnt do it! no1 on the coast uses their horn! WATS IT THERE FOR! use it! if some1 cuts into ya lane ya beep the sh** outta them! then give them the finger!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)