are you a ROAD RAGE fanatic?

• YESSSSS...now fuck off the road!!!!

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No, i respect all the shit drivers...im a nice person

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters

7th Sign

HSC
last night their was a bit of road rage...

these knts were comming up the wrong way in this one way street in a 4wd..this was like 1am and then I went crazy beeping and shit ....then they beeped aswell then they hit on their high beems fucking killed me...then I hit back with my high beems and hang out the wind goign move mother fuckers...then this lebo get sout and comes towards my car im like farkkkk but luckily it was a kid form my old school lol...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i was driving to uni sometime this week at southern cross drive
i was travelling at around 10km/hr over the speed limit then this fuckin volkswagen golf started tailgating me
so i sped up a bit more and eventually he tried to overtake me
as soon as he went the middle lane, me driving on the left hand side accelarated and as soon he tried to go turn to the left lane, he realised i was right at his corner so he fukin swerved back into his middle lane and overtook on the right
dickhead

pottsy44

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
yeah i was driving to uni sometime this week at southern cross drive
i was travelling at around 10km/hr over the speed limit then this fuckin volkswagen golf started tailgating me
so i sped up a bit more and eventually he tried to overtake me
as soon as he went the middle lane, me driving on the left hand side accelarated and as soon he tried to go turn to the left lane, he realised i was right at his corner so he fukin swerved back into his middle lane and overtook on the right
dickhead
your the dickhead for speeding up when someone is trying to overtake you, you could have killed him.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
VanCarBus said:
in case when im driving 70 in a 50 zone and some red plater tailgates me, I slow down to about 20 and drive like that til the overtaking lane comes. sometimes i stop get out the car and piss on their windscreen , jk...
hahahaha

VanCarBus said:
but, being tailgated shits me, especially if ur speeding already...
you now a good way to stop tailgaters? you spray water onto your windscreen, and then turn your wipers on. Since you're going about 70 (in your abovementioned 50-zone), the momentum should be enough for the dirty water on your windscreen to spray onto the car tailgating you. The driver behind will probably cut it out, as they don't want anything to touch their crappy done up bombs.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
pottsy44 said:
i bet u went down the open lane and everyone else was piled up in the lane where people were merging into, if so i would not let u in either.

which leads into one of my road rage stories... where a guy came flying down the left lane trying to merge into mine where i had been sitting patiently for 10mins. he indicates and kept looking at me with me staring back and tail gating the car infront so he couldnt get in. since it was hot i had both my windows down, and he proceeded to wind his window down and as he got it down and went to yell "HEY YOU.." i butted in "FUCK OFF YOU DUMB SHIT!" which then led into a massive argument. where he told me to get out of my car. i was like get out of my car? if u want to fight come and get me u piece of shit!
HAHAHAHA!!! omg thats funny!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pottsy44 said:
your the dickhead for speeding up when someone is trying to overtake you, you could have killed him.
come to think of it....i wish i did

HSC
question- why do people hate tailgaters..or are scared of them?
the only reason i can think of is because they might ram into your arse and youll have to waste time to get your car fixed and what not..

7th Sign

HSC
Another ROAD RAGE account today :bomb:

People in a white camery in the fast lane I must add going 40 and it was a 70 zone!!!!!!!!! They got some beepage then I had to overtake and give more abuse...

Jiga

question- why do people hate tailgaters..or are scared of them?
the only reason i can think of is because they might ram into your arse and youll have to waste time to get your car fixed and what not..
Well thats one reason, but I think it was addressed before, its just annoying when someone is tailgating, which essentially means they want you to go faster.... when your already going over the speed limit by like 5-10km/h!!!

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
ahh this morning, king Georges rd.. again

intersection with the m5, the car next to me was on the turning lane into the m5
the fucker decided to overtake me when my light turns green!!! BBBBEEEEEPPPPPPP

CieL

HSC
felixcthecat said:
this all reminds me when i was still on L's and i had to go 80 on single lane highway (110) down south of sydney.. this realli old ute threw a coke can out the window at my car when there was finally an overtaking lane =.=
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Why were you driving in that area when you were on your Ls?
I wanted to drive long distance back then, but I knew I'd create traffic.. So I told my parents to drive instead..

I remember ages ago, there was this A-class who's the worst tailgater, etc.. then when he finally zoomed past us, we floored it, wound down the windows, and chucked salad at the cunt..

Actually.. another food incident.. my bf and I were in the car.. and suddenly some Ford utility chucked coffee all over the back of our car.. =.= I was like @#$#$&^& and wanted to chuck a burning cigarette in his car.. but his lights turned green whilst ours stayed red..

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Well thats one reason, but I think it was addressed before, its just annoying when someone is tailgating, which essentially means they want you to go faster.... when your already going over the speed limit by like 5-10km/h!!!
lolzzz
i do it just coz the person just so happens to be heading the same direction as me, except now i can get there faster without the worry of a speeding fine. KEkekEkEEeeeee

bizadfar

HSC
Do L platers really stick to the 80 limit?

I keep forgeting about it, and go by whatever is indicated on the roads by signs.

More stuff to correct before i go for the Ps... lol i have so many bad habits.

CieL

HSC
bizadfar said:

I keep forgeting about it, and go by whatever is indicated on the roads by signs.

Yeah.. I stuck to the 80 limit on freeways..

but no guarantees on hilly roads.. I had a corolla and the brakes sucked, so I didnt want to wear them out any more.. so basically in that car I only used the accelerator..

But seriously, if you go for a Ps test, it's really rare you'll even go to a road which is 80 limit.. I only had to go 40-60 in my DART..

And I had the worst habits too.. I drove like a hoon on my L plates.. but I corrected all that 2 days before my exam and was fine..

CieL

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
lolzzz
i do it just coz the person just so happens to be heading the same direction as me, except now i can get there faster without the worry of a speeding fine. KEkekEkEEeeeee
I'd hate to see you around.

Tailgaters are like having a fkn trailer but not.

You have to watch your speed and the way you brake. My bf had to brake slowly then really hard at the end because the cunt behind him was tailgating and he wanted to signal a warning that he really really needed to brake but didn't want the cunt to smash his rear since someone already did that to him a couple of weeks ago and was just repaired.

And then they block your whole rear view. You can see every detail of the fag behind you. There was some tailgater behind me this morning who kept picking his nose and it was all in my mirror.

And sometimes when they tailgate, they want you to hurry up (especially on those one lane roads) and then they're half a car to either side of your car.. then THAT blocks your rear view.. I was trying to fkn change/merge lanes, and the nose-picker blocked my whole right mirror's side, so I had a close call when I put my nose out to see the fkn traffic behind me

Is that enough for you to ponder on next time you tailgate someone?

I'd seriously hit you over the head if I knew you in person for being such a dumb cunt.

Jiga

On highways I use to go around 90-100. I think this limit of 90 for reds and 100 for greens is stupid, honestly your dead at either speed if you crash and I dont notice any difference between going 90 and 110 (Not that it matters, I go 100-110 n e way but its just stupid they have it)

Tailgaters are like having a fkn trailer but not.

You have to watch your speed and the way you brake
Yeah that shits me. The other day in a 70 zone I was going 80, some cement truck starts catchin up to me and Im like wtf, then he starts virtually tailgating me (well the trucks version).... damn crazy bastard, more so if he had a load of cement, even worse that there were cars in front of me so anything could have happened. In the end I started to slow to like 60 to make him change lanes before he ended up turning my car into a hatchback.

CieL

HSC
Yeah.. trucks are bad news if they tailgate you.

Especially if you're approaching a light, and it turns yellow.. you can brake because your car is small.. but the truck's momentum makes it difficult for it to stop..

So once again, you have to watch out for other people if they're on your ass..

bizadfar

HSC
Today:

I was going through that same bridge, and a van was chugging along at 90 in the right lane, i eventually caught up going about 100-110. Today i was suppose to start at 8am. It was already 8:10am. No one was in the left lane, i quickly switched, sped past at around 110-120km/h(didnt exactly look, just kept eyes on the road and accelerated), and switched back to the right lane. In the process i was swearing alot in the cabin. I did not tailgate the guy though, tried to avoid that. After all that effort, a red light at an intersection had to bring the distance i made over the guy (20-30m) to practically nothing. That made me even more pissed. After all this, my teacher was late and arrived at 8:20am anyway.

I'd love to apply that windscreen wiper trick to tailgaters. Havn't had an opportunity today.

I also hate it when a speed limit is 70-80, and from rest, people accelerate really really really slowly. ANd it just gets worse as you have more cars infront of you. Like these people are going still at 55-60 after 50metres. Get the fuck off the road!!!! It's like that have all the time in the world.

Last edited:

Jiga

I also hate it when a speed limit is 70-80, and from rest, people accelerate really really really slowly. ANd it just gets worse as you have more cars infront of you. Like these people are going still at 55-60 after 50metres. Get the fuck off the road!!!! It's like that have all the time in the world.
Well I agree that some people are alittle slow but you sound like an impatient person, which is only going to cause crashes. And at the end of the day, they are the smart ones because it saves fuel :bomb:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I'm on my Ls (passed the 50 Hours thingy, but I want to get up to about 60-70 before I go for my Ps because i'm a manual driver...).
Idiots try tailgate me all the time.
I can understand it in an 80km + zone
but....one time I had this old geezer on my tail, and had to turn into the next street, so I slowed to about 40km in a 60 zonekm (with the broken lines too) and he came CLOSER!?

It was only till I had actually started to turn away that he backed off...
goddamnit....
If he hadnt he'd have bashed into my rear....sigh

I'm an L plater...for heavens sake, just over take me if you're frustrated?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)