Romanticism: Creative (1 Viewer)

kirstyanne-xx

HSC
How did everyone go in this section?

and was the question implying a first person narrative?

imd94

HSC
well it's pretty hard to write a reflection from outside that particular character's point of view, so yeah first person narrative. My creative basically ripped off the beginning part of the movie Pandaemonium. Probably a bad idea because I know some people will use this as a supp text... Oh well

ball00n

HSC
I didn't write the creative all in 1st person, I used both 3rd and 1st person in like a dual narrative perspective thing - maybe got a little confusing. But if you wrote in 3rd person, I'm sure it's fine. Also, did you start with the quote they gave us? lol i didn't

ps this is irrelevant but your hair looks gorgeous in your avatar :)

elle_b22

HSC
Yeah i did mine in first person. Creative writing isnt my strength, my story kinda ended up being a cross between pride and prejudice and the princess bride :/ Loved the romanticism essay question though.

kirstyanne-xx

HSC
Ah okay. Thank you :)

Hmm I hope it didn't make the link too subtle they may not notice :/ I'd been working on my creative all year I didn't feel like giving it up! :(
It was mostly in third person, with some interjections of first person. But there is like psychological reflection and stuff throughout the third person narration, and my main character does change throughout the story, so hopefully it will be fine *fingers crossed*

eyeswideshut

HSC
I didn't write the creative all in 1st person, I used both 3rd and 1st person in like a dual narrative perspective thing - maybe got a little confusing. But if you wrote in 3rd person, I'm sure it's fine. Also, did you start with the quote they gave us? lol i didn't

QUOTE]

I sort of did this too, I started off using 1st person but then switched it around as I was doing multiple perspectives

snza

HSC
Were we supposed to use the quote somewhere in our creative? =\
Because I wrote my creative incorporating the ideas of the quote, and never actually used it... But then I looked at the question again and I'm just wondering if it was asking us to use the stimulus...

Aside from that, I thought it was pretty good. Now I'm just freaking out about if we needed to use it or not... D:

kirstyanne-xx

HSC
I think we were meant to incorporate the quote directly. If you're unsure it's best to put it in there to be safe :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)