Ronaldo transfer. (1 Viewer)

Da_Bomb

HSC
Who will replace Ronaldo? . What do you guys rekcon ?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
bullshit

noones going to pay anything close to 5 million for a striker who has barely played in 2 years.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Lol guys Valencia can't be that good if he is at Wigan atm. Not worth more than 6-7 million. Unless you mean the whole squad of Valencia in Spain, which Fergie probably could buy for around 60 million.
he might as well buy Newcastle Utd with the 80millio quid:)

Fenwickinho

HSC
Fergie will replace Ronaldo with 2-3 up and coming youngsters who will probably end up being just as good as him.

Remember that Ronaldo had a solid midfield and defence to support him.. he won't have that at Real Madrid. He was an awesome player, don't get me wrong, but he does get overrated.

learning lol

HSC
ermm... Ronnie=Overated
Madrid=no chance next year!... the only reason i say that, you look at there team, it is so unbalanced its hilarious.. Ronaldo, Kaka, Sneijder, Huunterlaar, Robben, VNR, Van Der Vaat, Higuain, Guti, Gago, Diarra... i mean thats most of the mids and the Fowards, and how you can fit all that onto a team, i would like to see and their defence is terrible apart from Cassilas and Ramos and most of those players are attackers don't like to run back, Good Luck to Madrid next year :haha:

Ribery, Benzema and Valencia who has looked to have already pretty much signed with Man Utd to come in. Valencia was the best player at Wigan by far, coming to Man Utd under Fergie will only make him better!

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Fergie will replace Ronaldo with 2-3 up and coming youngsters who will probably end up being just as good as him.

Remember that Ronaldo had a solid midfield and defence to support him.. he won't have that at Real Madrid. He was an awesome player, don't get me wrong, but he does get overrated.

ronaldo was the greatest thing to ever happen to your club in the premier league era.

you're in denial.

Charizard

HSC
He wont be replaced for years, and probably never at that level.

Made props to whoever said Nani would replace him, gave me a good lol.

Nani is shit.

gorgioskit

HSC
ronaldo doesn't need replacing manu have incredible depth in their squad. ronaldo is a great player but he is going down beckham's path, he will struggle at madrid and he will never hit the form he did at manu,

44Ronin

HSC
He can join Barcelona.

If you can't beat them, join them

Theta_12

HSC
Ronaldo will be replaced with a few younger player; im hoping a young serb myself they have alot of talent in there u21 team or Lulinha from brazil =]
Man Utd will still proberly win again next year; they still managed this year and Ronaldo acted like a 3 year old throwing his tantrum as crap. Real Madrid are screwd next season... to much ego in one team.

but im a newcastle supporter :haha: what do i know

Roy9

HSC

2-3 youngsters who will probably end up being just as good? LOL.

Real Madrid's midfield is looking more solid than Utd's at the moment - Gago, Kaka, Ronaldo, Sneijder, Robben (if he stays). And Ronaldo overrated? Maybe slightly, yeah, but he is still an amazing player that your team (assuming you're not just a United supporter because of Ronaldo and now you're butthurt because he's leaving) will sorely miss.

Oh, and I hope Ribery doesn't join Utd.... I actually like him.

Last edited:

Roy9

HSC
ronaldo doesn't need replacing manu have incredible depth in their squad. ronaldo is a great player but he is going down beckham's path, he will struggle at madrid and he will never hit the form he did at manu,
Doesn't need replacing? If Ronaldo isn't replaced (of course he will be) and Rooney was injured next season they'd be pretty far up shit creek...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)