RU486 will make us muslim (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
The nonwhites do breed like rabbits though. Especially now there's free government money for doing so.
Try not to carry the joke too far, please.

Edit: As we all know, humour is subjective (and as I once said, dark humour is at its best when it is provocactive), and though this particular comment may not be too my liking, I am more than willing to let the odd attempt at inappropriate humour pass provided that such attempts aren't taken too far. As we all know, there comes a point in time when a joke becomes worn, and as far as I'm concerned that point is reached much earlier when one is playing with fire than it is when the joke is much more mundane.

Of course, by and large most jokes aren't carried too far, so this comment may prove to be pointless.

Edit 2: Please don't take these comments personally, because all that I'm trying to do is get my point of view across sooner rather than later.

Edit 3: Of course, if some consider a particular remark or manner of expression to be grossly offensive (or even just offensive or inappropriate), I will review the situation and then act accordingly.

Though those posting within this sub-forum have been given room to maneuver, I am not going to just let members abuse the privilege. Please keep both this and the forum's rules (rules that stress the requirement to not abuse what you have been given) in mind.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Studies in America did show that when abortion was legalised in the 70s, crime and such went down slightly. They're attributing the drop to a reduction of the number of broken families, neglected children, etcetera etcetera.
That's really something very hard to prove.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
LOL at this thread

i love kevin rudds comment on this regarding the MPs comments: "[she] has a right to her opinion... but what a weird one at that?"

Muslims number less than 2% of the population

you dont have to worry about us taking over Australia-

Even if Muslim family decides to have 20 - 99 children- we simply dont have the resources and infrastructure to cater for them all- its simply not possible- like not enough schools, not enough cash, not enough opportunities etc- its a bad decision to make.

2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th generation muslims are more conscious of these issues. we want to raise good families because we know the difficulties and problems that the migrants from the 80s had faced.

migration from the middle east is pretty low- we're getting our new Australians from SE ASIA.

just my rant... my response is (to the MP)- dont bring islam into your debates unless there is a muslim politician playing a part in the debate like tony abbot and catholocism

HotShot

-_-
HSC
This country sorry, this STATE, has fucken shitload of problems, i dont think they should be worrying about muslims taking over the world etc. First take care of infrastruture which is a shithole.

Bloody hell, my railways are the worst in the world, we may not have accidents, but thats cause they are hardly any trains runnin per day. Hospitals..., education..., taxes...., Roads......, oh boy..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So you expect higher quality services provided by the government, but lower taxes. You don't ask for much, do you?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
So you expect higher quality services provided by the government, but lower taxes. You don't ask for much, do you?
as a citizen i have every right to ask for that. To get my money's worth. Compare this, assume we pay the same amount tax for if we live in each state, ask yourself which state would u live in and why?

Queensland Rocks! the taxes their are lower, living costs are lower, transport, education is by far better than NSW.

I am saying NSW is shit, compared to other states.

davin

HSC
N/A
well, really, isn't he being capitalistic? wanting the most for your money? competition is good for gov't

rashid

HSC
why is the government always so intimidated by the muslims we are humans like every1 else!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
davin said:
well, really, isn't he being capitalistic? wanting the most for your money? competition is good for gov't
Capitalism promotes the removal of services from government because the beaureaucracy leaks like a sieve.

davin

HSC
N/A
ok, yeah, i grant you that. but i mean, at least its better to put some accountability on them than not. rather have competition in gov't than complacency

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HotShot said:
as a citizen i have every right to ask for that. To get my money's worth. Compare this, assume we pay the same amount tax for if we live in each state, ask yourself which state would u live in and why?

Queensland Rocks! the taxes their are lower, living costs are lower, transport, education is by far better than NSW.

I am saying NSW is shit, compared to other states.
They also leach off NSW's GST.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
HotShot said:
This country sorry, this STATE, has fucken shitload of problems, i dont think they should be worrying about muslims taking over the world etc. First take care of infrastruture which is a shithole.

Bloody hell, my railways are the worst in the world, we may not have accidents, but thats cause they are hardly any trains runnin per day. Hospitals..., education..., taxes...., Roads......, oh boy..
Then why don't you learn Spanish and move to Puerto Rico!! No taxes there!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
ihavenothing said:
Then why don't you learn Spanish and move to Puerto Rico!! No taxes there!
LOL, i suck at langauges, oh there are taxes everywhere, they just call it something else.

I pay taxes and in return expect decent services. But alas NSW government is a shithole.

K

katie_tully

How did this woman get into a position of power, a position which can alter our lives. Why is this woman making decisions for other women?
Why? Please? Somebody wise make me feel better by telling me the government has to employ a quota of mentally handicapped people every year, and this year she won the lottery?

K

katie_tully

Damage Inc. said:
See waf, this, this is why I despise Liberals so much.
This has nothing to do with her being a liberal, this is about her being a moron.

K

katie_tully

Please refer to my previous comment where I asked how infact that happened. I put forward my reason. The government is like Woollworths. They have to employ a certain number of unemployable people. Danna Vale is unemployable in any other sense.
If she were a builder she would have been hit with a piece of 4x2 by now.

K

katie_tully

Any left winger with an ounce of brain matter would know that Danna Vale does not reflect the way right wingers think. She reflects the way a person who is missing a chromosome thinks.

K

katie_tully

If she had an extra chromosome she'd have down syndrome. I don't know anybody with down syndrome who is retarded enough to make the link she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)