Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
Wuddie would take it, well, cos it's money.

EDIT: totally worth the ban coming my way
It always is with wuddie.

Though you won't get banned tonight. it's past midnight so he's probably off funneling someone's petrol for a big saturday.

greekgun

HSC
blakegman said:
What's with Aboriginals and always thinking the white man is out to get them.

Is welfare not enough?
lol, at our store once we had some aboriginal come in clearly pissed of his face, and he came in and went down every register and asked for petrol vouchers because he needed petrol for his car. Anyway after every register told him that he had to buy 30 dollars worth of stuff to get it he had a tantrum and shouted "fuking whites" and flopped out his dick and pissed near the kiosk area. It was disgusting as fuck, i dont care if u are drunk, abo, etc pissing in a supermarket is not on. But i still lol'd

townie said:
also, USE AUSTRALIAN CURRENCY PLEASE

customer: *hands over $4.50, one of the coings ($1) is from NZ*
me: oh, sorry sir, this coin is from NZ *hands coin back*
customer:*stares blankly, starts to take beer*
me: sorry sir, you still owe me $1
customer: but i gave you that dollar
me: i'm sorry sir, i need Australian currency
customer: you've got to be kidding me!
me: sir, that dollar is not legal tender, so you havent yet paid for your goods
customer: but it's a $1 coin still, New Zealand is a state of Australia
me: *about to bitch slap the dude*
other customer: oh here, have a stupid dollar *hands it to customer*
How on earth did u notice that it was a NZ coin? When im accepting change and shit i just quickly count it enter the amout and give change back.

HSC
i have people give me new zealand $2 coins (which look like australian $1) and like, 5/10/20c all the time .. they look the same, who cares

HSC
This might seem obvious:

If you're blonde, and find a blonde hair in your burger, don't start complaining to the manager when everyone on shift has black hair, and no, calling your lawyer a solicitor doesn't scare us, and he/she doesn't give a shit anyway.

HSC
CieL said:
Urgh reminds me of when I used to work in a shop at the food court.
This couple ordered a mass of food, and when it came to paying she just chucked her piece of plastic onto the counter in front of my face.
When I told her that we don't have a machine for EFTPOS, she gave me a 'wtf' glare... I then told her there's an ATM in the centre of the foodcourt which was like 7m away..

She goes, 'ok', then walks off.. I thought she meant, ok i'll get some cash, but no.. she never came back..

Was kinda hard to sell already cut up pizzas and toasted foccacias..
I hate it though, you are out of cash and are at like a servo or something though and you figure you will just throw it on your card, only to find out there is a $10 limit with no sign up, not only it is annoying it is also illegal not to have a sign up.

Charizard

HSC
want2bdifferent said:
I hate it though, you are out of cash and are at like a servo or something though and you figure you will just throw it on your card, only to find out there is a $10 limit with no sign up, not only it is annoying it is also illegal not to have a sign up.
Thats pretty much the norm at most servo's and small business's though.

HSC
Charizard said:
Thats pretty much the norm at most servo's and small business's though.
that is not the point though, no sign= I am entitled to pay on eftpos, seriously if you dont wanna have people paying on eftpos cos you have to let them, put a sign up it will cost u 2 cents

HSC
want2bdifferent said:
that is not the point though, no sign= I am entitled to pay on eftpos, seriously if you dont wanna have people paying on eftpos cos you have to let them, put a sign up it will cost u 2 cents
Although a sign would help to avoid confusion, you are not automatically entitled to pay on eftpos.

Charizard

HSC
want2bdifferent said:

I'm not aware of any law that states if there is no EFTPOS a sign is legally required. And it also can cost small businesses and the like a lot more then 2 cents for EFTPOS. If it was that cheap don't you think everybody would have it ?

Most rational people would just ask before buying stuff.

mitch179

HSC
I have one:

If there is glass on the floor because of a dropped wine glass and I warn you of it, don't complain to me that there should be a sign when it only just happened.

ALSO! THERE IS NO SIGN FOR BROKEN GLASS!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
agree with you Charizard.

The use of eftpos is a privlidge, not a right.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Sometimes I act like a jerk when I shop at Woolies/Coles.

I had no idea that you guys had it so tough.

I'll keep that in mind the next time I give a murderous look to a shelf-stacker or when I speak to a check-out operator with a contemptuous tone.

Evilo

HSC
Brant57 said:
Another one -

Don't spend 40 minutes going through your purse to find your Flybuys card for a $2 transaction.

And if I ask you for Flybuys don't get pissed off at me, I'm doing you the favour.
min purchase on fly buys is $5 (although explaining that to the customer usually causes even more problems)

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Please don't start talking about me when I put you on 'hold', because more often than not, I just mute my headset, so I can hear you and know if you're still on the line.

Horrible man said I didn't know what I was doing when I put him on hold this morning despite the fact I'd spent 15 minutes trying to fix his issue, which even our 3rd level team were confused by. >=/

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Lizakith said:
Please don't start talking about me when I put you on 'hold', because more often than not, I just mute my headset, so I can hear you and know if you're still on the line.

Horrible man said I didn't know what I was doing when I put him on hold this morning despite the fact I'd spent 15 minutes trying to fix his issue, which even our 3rd level team were confused by. >=/
It's because you're a girl. Lol

What was wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)