Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_muse_ said:
some guy asked for some stuvestadrifdfnihskdnfuhgshdc haha i cant remember but it was damn crazy and im thinking..... you need a life if u can go out in public and pronounce that word..
peter steyvisaons or sumthing
haha

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_muse_ said:
yep, that one :)
lol..that reminds me...today we had a guy to to steal or pay for 5 cartons of cigarettes with a fake creidt card
he didnt get away with it..i dont know what happened..
we've been robbed like 4 times of cigarettes in the past 6 months or so

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
soha said:
lol..that reminds me...today we had a guy to to steal or pay for 5 cartons of cigarettes with a fake creidt card
he didnt get away with it..i dont know what happened..
we've been robbed like 4 times of cigarettes in the past 6 months or so
lol how did that happen? arent they behind all the register users?!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_muse_ said:
lol how did that happen? arent they behind all the register users?!
well..once a guy held a knife to a nightfills throat after hours and took all the smokes..
another time..someone hid in woolies early in the morning and picked the locks for cigarettes
another time someoen managed to steal a bag with 2 cartons in it after going thru the chekout and his card declined
so he went to the car to get his otehr card..but he took the smokes with him
no one noticed...until he naver came back
and this guy who was using a fake card

the first 2 were definatly done by someone who works in woolies
because how else would ppl manage to come in after hours

and all of em have never been caught

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
soha said:
well..once a guy held a knife to a nightfills throat after hours and took all the smokes..
another time..someone hid in woolies early in the morning and picked the locks for cigarettes
another time someoen managed to steal a bag with 2 cartons in it after going thru the chekout and his card declined
so he went to the car to get his otehr card..but he took the smokes with him
no one noticed...until he naver came back
and this guy who was using a fake card

the first 2 were definatly done by someone who works in woolies
because how else would ppl manage to come in after hours

and all of em have never been caught
omg how could someone who works there and steals smokes from the shop NOT be caught?!

haha we had this dumb ass who stole smokes from one of the managers from the staff cage. Theres a camera directed onto the staff cage and this guy actually moved the cage away from the camera (while in full view of it, i think he even looked at it a few times) and stole half a packet of smokes. Real worth it.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_muse_ said:
omg how could someone who works there and steals smokes from the shop NOT be caught?!

haha we had this dumb ass who stole smokes from one of the managers from the staff cage. Theres a camera directed onto the staff cage and this guy actually moved the cage away from the camera (while in full view of it, i think he even looked at it a few times) and stole half a packet of smokes. Real worth it.
ok..ppl who WORK... shit me
they have bloody jobs..why the fuck would u need to steal
like u cant affoprd 8 bux for smokes

well i get to work with a theif 2 nighst a weeek
she steals soo much crap
i dont say anything..but ive reported her to loss prevention..and they havent dont jackshit
id say shes taken hundreds worth by now.even thousands

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
soha said:
ok..ppl who WORK... shit me
they have bloody jobs..why the fuck would u need to steal
like u cant affoprd 8 bux for smokes

well i get to work with a theif 2 nighst a weeek
she steals soo much crap
i dont say anything..but ive reported her to loss prevention..and they havent dont jackshit
id say shes taken hundreds worth by now.even thousands
i used to be friends witha guy who used to work at big w and he used to steal dvds by taking them to kidswear, where he had a knife hidden under the rack and he would break open the safers, put the dvd inhis pants and continue working. Then, when he told me to go kill myself, we dobbed him in :) and now hes a security risk. hahaha karma dickhead

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
whoever asked about anzac day.....

only small shops like newsagents or chemists or corner stores can open from 9 am, and only if they are in the street. Any big chain stores, and anybody who is in a shopping centre CANNOT open before 1pm, or they face a $500 000 fine or gaol term. It's the LAW....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
llamalope said:
whoever asked about anzac day.....

only small shops like newsagents or chemists or corner stores can open from 9 am, and only if they are in the street. Any big chain stores, and anybody who is in a shopping centre CANNOT open before 1pm, or they face a $500 000 fine or gaol term. It's the LAW....
dam..500 000
we make that in a week
so i dont think its a big deal really
althought it would put us behind
once we made 1 million in a week(woolworths
we got an award for it etc..
i rememebr it was real busy that week..no wonder we made so much..
(3 weeks b4 xmas)

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
soha said:
peter steyvisaons or sumthing
haha
I think it's stuyvesants

I had some dude come in once and ask for them- cept he said "Canihaveapackofpeterstuyvesantslightsinthehardpack"

And I'm like.... say what now?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
chelzmalee said:
I think it's stuyvesants

I had some dude come in once and ask for them- cept he said "Canihaveapackofpeterstuyvesantslightsinthehardpack"

And I'm like.... say what now?
yeah
thats another thing i dont get
hard pack and soft pack
what the?
lf i say we only have it in the soft pack they have a cry and buy a total different brand
some ppl are really fussy with their smokes etc..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Rules for workers:
if you see me standing there do not turn around and keep do something else. do not turn around 2 mins later to see i am still standing there and finally serve me without even greeting me. do not let a line build up while you continue to do nothing and the other worker has to look after all the other customers. if you have something important to do at least tell me you will be with me in a minute instead of leaving me to wonder why you are being rude with your back to the counter. do not talk to the other workers instead of serving me.

that sounds so self centred :p i just hate workers who don't like helping the customers and leave me waiting for 5 minutes, they should get another job without customer service

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
rules for workers
when i say i dont want a bag
dont give me a bag..coz i feel slack taking the groceries out of the bag and handing you the bag
liek many ppl do to me..and it mkes me wnat to kill them..
dunno why..i get offended

Generator

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
Rules for workers:
if you see me standing there do not turn around and keep do something else. do not turn around 2 mins later to see i am still standing there and finally serve me without even greeting me. do not let a line build up while you continue to do nothing and the other worker has to look after all the other customers. if you have something important to do at least tell me you will be with me in a minute instead of leaving me to wonder why you are being rude with your back to the counter. do not talk to the other workers instead of serving me.

that sounds so self centred :p i just hate workers who don't like helping the customers and leave me waiting for 5 minutes, they should get another job without customer service
Rule for customers: Make your presence known (politely). If you just stand there in a passive manner then the employee may not take note of you as someone wanting to be served and will carry on with something else that may well be more important than you suspect (unlikely, but you never know).

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
ah yes reminds me of a guy who whistled at me to get my attention...like you do to a dog. uggghhhh that was the number one insult i received on checkouts...so sexist.
he got his cigarettes thrown at him ..well not reallyu just slammed on the table with change and continued serving express groceries. i always hated that register esp if we were short of ppl cos you had to handle cigarettes, the growing express line and on sunday mornings the millions of people who wanted their newspapers !!!!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
workers- dont tell me something looks good on me when it looks shit
dont approach me to see if i need help as soon as i walk through the doors
dont try telling me about some of your specials or new stock when ive made it clear that im fine just browsing

X

xeuyrawp

*~Dazed~* said:
workers- dont tell me something looks good on me when it looks shit
dont approach me to see if i need help as soon as i walk through the doors
dont try telling me about some of your specials or new stock when ive made it clear that im fine just browsing
jesus, people tell you that you look good? And remember that people only approach you as soon as you walk through the door if they're on some kind of commision, so make sure you talk to the people who are less eager:D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Was that first comment meant to be funny or hit a nerve? Because it isnt/didnt.

No, they approach you anyway. Ie lots of regular clothing retail stores, im sure most of them dont work on commision.

X

xeuyrawp

*~Dazed~* said:
Was that first comment meant to be funny or hit a nerve? Because it isnt/didnt.
Neither, I was saying that it's unprofessional that retail staff compliment a customer on what they're wearing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)