Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

Black Heart

HSC
Dear customers,

when you ask "where are the fitting rooms". "where are boys clothes". I would love to reply: Well, Look up. yes, look on the walls of the shop. the signs that say "Fitting rooms" and "boyswear" are 300+ font and most likely taller than you. So, before you ask me where something is when it's literally right infront of you, look up and read. kthx.

When you walk into the shop, there is a aisle that divides the shop right down the middle. to the right of that is clothing, shoes, babies, hba and cosmetics. to the left is manchester, home ent, toys, kitchen, stationary, fishing. so basically, clothes on one side, other crap on the next. not that hard.

From,
your lovely big w associate

Kiim2507

HSC
at oporto...

don't just say you want a bondi, or an oprego, or an otropo, or whatever, IS IT A MEAL OR JUST THE BURGER!! i hate hate HATE asking this question, because the people who do want the meals get confused, and the people who don't get annoyed because they think i'm trying to upsell them, when really i'm just trying to figure out what you actually want!!

and also, don't act surprised and then take half an hour to decide when i ask what drink you want... i mean did you not expect to have to choose what drink, and is it really that hard to decide!!!

aaaaaaaaaaand... DON'T BE ONE OF THE MANY MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE EACH NIGHT THAT COME IN 5 MINS BEFORE CLOSE! THIS IS NOT COOL!

oh, and if you're just waiting for a take away meal (as most people do in my store), could you please tuck your chair in? as this saves me having to pointlessly walk around and push in all the chairs when people haven't even eaten in the store...

I work for KFC but

This.

This.

Thank god I don't work close

This.

hahah fuck customers are so annoying. The burger/meal thing I don't mind so much I normally just say "combo or by itself?"

The drink thing 100% sympathy goshhh I swear one guy took like 5 mins trying to decide. Or when people go pepsi so i take it out and then they go oh wait mountain dew! ffs

The chair thing fucking pisses me off to no end. no one ever pushes in their chair it's so frustrating! Also please clear your table, especially when you have to walk PAST the bin to get out of my store. Some people actually go to the hassle of putting everything inside the box and putting the neat little box on the tray then just leave it on the table. It would've been 100 times quicker and easier to just dump it all in the bin

eff you customerss

also don't come in and expect that we'll have 30+ pieces of original recipe. my store isn't very busy so it's not as if we're gonna cook heaps of chicken and then just leave it sitting there. and don't get annoyed when I suggest next time to phone in the order because it will actually save you money, hassle and time! kthxbi

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Fuck up you whiny little bitches, I hope the machines that replace you don't complain this much.
Some jobs can't be replaced by machines...

I work for KFC but

This.

This.

This.

hahah fuck customers are so annoying. The burger/meal thing I don't mind so much I normally just say "combo or by itself?"

The drink thing 100% sympathy goshhh I swear one guy took like 5 mins trying to decide. Or when people go pepsi so i take it out and then they go oh wait mountain dew! ffs

The chair thing fucking pisses me off to no end. no one ever pushes in their chair it's so frustrating! Also please clear your table, especially when you have to walk PAST the bin to get out of my store. Some people actually go to the hassle of putting everything inside the box and putting the neat little box on the tray then just leave it on the table. It would've been 100 times quicker and easier to just dump it all in the bin

eff you customerss

also don't come in and expect that we'll have 30+ pieces of original recipe. my store isn't very busy so it's not as if we're gonna cook heaps of chicken and then just leave it sitting there. and don't get annoyed when I suggest next time to phone in the order because it will actually save you money, hassle and time! kthxbi
The pains of working in fast food :(

HSC
I work for KFC but

This.

This.

This.

eff you customerss

so i see fast food customers are the same anywhere...... no hope :(

my store isn't very busy either, so also don't be annoyed when we don't have roast chicken portions, esp if its nearish to closing time..............

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I am an excellent fast food customer. Even when drunk at 3am. I always know what I want and say thankyou and put my shit in the bin.

Every customer should learn from my example. Just sayin'.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
I totally agree. I'm on counter at Maccas and there's nothing I hate more than customers who throw food around and just leave their table in a complete pigsty for me or some other poor person on dining to clean up.
and people who come in with babies/children and don't clean up after their mess. i do not have the time to clean up your kids' shit and serve customers and prepare food and make coffees while the store is busy.

and because we only have three people maximum rostered on, do not expect that we're always going to bring your order out to you when you're in the separate seating area where you won't hear us call your name and then complain about how long you had to wait.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I am an excellent fast food customer. Even when drunk at 3am. I always know what I want and say thankyou and put my shit in the bin.

Every customer should learn from my example. Just sayin'.
You're welcome at my store anytime of the day or night then :)

(We're a 24 hour store. Oh dear)

I totally agree. I'm on counter at Maccas and there's nothing I hate more than customers who throw food around and just leave their table in a complete pigsty for me or some other poor person on dining to clean up.
Yep. It's not as if we're ever staffed adequately to clean up the mess, either. Maybe if people chucked their crap in the bin we'd be able to have more people in back area and on counter and therefore quicker service...

and people who come in with babies/children and don't clean up after their mess. i do not have the time to clean up your kids' shit and serve customers and prepare food and make coffees while the store is busy.

and because we only have three people maximum rostered on, do not expect that we're always going to bring your order out to you when you're in the separate seating area where you won't hear us call your name and then complain about how long you had to wait.
Dear customers at my store,
gouge.away and I think similarly. And whilst we might work in different places, hers probably being nicer then mine, I DO NOT BRING ORDERS OUT TO TABLES UNLESS THE WAIT IS OVER 5 MINUTES. At all. EVERRR.

So don't go sit down if I serve the person behind you whilst the expeditor is getting your order. It will sit on the counter and go cold :D

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I really can't believe some customers. Seriously. If people would only:

• Speak CLEARLY when ordering and make up your mind BEFORE you get to the counter. Makes things quicker and easier for both of us.
  • Don't get pissy if you have to wait more than thirty seconds. We're trying to get your food to you ASAP, and constantly pestering us doesn't help
  • Try to make as little mess as possible when eating
  • Put your rubbish in the bin when you're done, or alternatively leave your uneaten food in the bag it came in on the table
  • That's it :)

It would make my job a dream :D
lolhi.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC

• Speak CLEARLY when ordering and make up your mind BEFORE you get to the counter. Makes things quicker and easier for both of us.
  • Don't get pissy if you have to wait more than thirty seconds. We're trying to get your food to you ASAP, and constantly pestering us doesn't help
  • Put your rubbish in the bin when you're done, or alternatively leave your uneaten food in the bag it came in on the table

It would be nice hey :)

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC

if people did that you could be replaced with a order box with robotic arms...

you wouldnt friggin do anything

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
This is why I like working where I do now.

No food, just beers. Nobody ever gets angry or upset. The oldies even put their own glasses in the tray most of the time, it's lovely.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
This is why I like working where I do now.

No food, just beers. Nobody ever gets angry or upset. The oldies even put their own glasses in the tray most of the time, it's lovely.
is that in Newcastle, cause I would love to work there :)

Oh. But your profile says you go to USYD, so probs not :(

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
dear customers,

you are in gloria jeans; not fucking starbucks.

Black Heart

HSC
Dear Customers,

I know the line for Layby is a mile long, but what do you expect for the FIRST DAY of the BIG W TOY SPECTACULAR. Half the town has the same idea as you! To get in for Christmas. So, why on earth do you leave all your FULL to the top trollies scattered around the entire store? In my department alone I ended up finding four trollies, which other workers and myself had to put away, along with the 20 trollies we found full to the top once the store had closed.

Dear rude customer,

You asked my co-worker and I where a random toy was, and my co-worker kindly stated that she did not know where it was.
[everyone, please note that every single aisle and department is full of toys, even on the ground]
So, why would you reply so rudely by saying, "I don't wanna hear it, I'm NOT looking around this whole store. You've been here all day, you should know where everything is".
Oh, I'm sorry, we both only started 2 minutes before you came up to us and we haven't been to the store since last Saturday, so no, we don't know where everything is - we are not nightfill. I will gladly help you find it if you are understanding about the whole situation us Big W staff are in (there is shit everywhere), but if you are going to be rude about it, then well, stuff you.

Love,
your friendly neighbourhood Big W associate

_be

HSC
Yeah I feel sorry for you guys at Big W at the moment, must be so bad...

Anyway, my rant for the day.

WAIT YOUR TURN IN THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not care if you have somewhere very important to go, but when you simply walk straight to the front of the line and try and get served, I'll tell you - politely, of course - to move to the back of the line to make it fair for everyone.
But naturally, that won't be good enough for this bloody customer, so they'd turn around and tell me to "fucking grow some manners."
Of course, then I'll call my store manager. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)