• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
Also, if you're a diabetic and persist on telling me you have SUGAR diabetes, I will fucking kill you for being an idiot.

greekgun

HSC
Heya guys, did stocktake last night and it was by far the worst one i have ever done becasue i got stuck counting all those little jars of spice on those rack things where when you take one down all the rest slide down. Anywho, ima tall guy- 188cm, and its a bitch for me to count all the stock down the bottom. So when im sitting on the ground counting the stock on the bottom shelf, dont come up to me and call me lazy. Some bitch of a customer came up to me and started complaining becasue the lines on the register were too long becasue its busy and i was there "just counting stock".
But thank god for the customer who heard all this and told this bitch to fuck off-that made my day.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
If I sell you an expensive product and you as the customer make a decision based on what you want with my help, don't yell at me in front of other customers telling me that I dhould change it for you becuase you have decided you don't like it!!!

Not my fucking problem bitch, and don't even think about telling me that you work in retail and you do it... lets clarify that you are allowed to change over stocked items worth at most fifty bucks, not a three thousand dollar bed!!!!!

Seriously this bitch was yelling at me and abusing me in front of another customer to discredit me and I don't fucking well get paid enough to have her bitch about my service, she can go and buy from someone who knows far less than me at myers!!! If I still worked in a store in a shopping centre, with security guards i would have called them and had her dragged out

-tony-

HSC
kfc rules

-if i ask u whether u want napkins, spoons and refresher towels and u say no or dont understand me dont come bak to the counter with the shits acting as if i didnt offer u any

-sauces are not free.yes with some items they r but not everything.if i say they r 30 cents well then obviously u dont hav something with a complimentary sauce.and if u wanna buy one dont pay on eftpos

HSC
i hate the 'good girl' remarks... and all the comments about my name... people tell me 20 times a day that oh thats an old fashioned name... oh thats my grandmother name,.... oh if i had a daughter i'd call her that........ gah

oh and flybuys jokes........ all the old men are all 'they wont fly me' 'dont do flying' 'wouldnt let meon the plane' oh ha ha ha !

and dont get annoyd at me cos theres not enough staff on and the lines are too long........ one day we didn't have enough staff and i know that but this lady made a point of having a good look at me, and i looked at her strange and she goes 'oh i was just checking to see how fast you were moving' !!!! and then when i finally served her, she made a point of giving me the mag she was holding and saying 'oh i dont want to buy it, i was just reading it cos the line was so long....' how rude!

HSC
gcchick said:
Like they say: The Burgers Are Better At Hungry Jack's.

But every Macca's drive-thru I go to (on the Gold Coast) is pretty slow regarding service, and the food is pretty cold when I get it.

Depends on where you go, I guess.
the one on the gold coast highway near labrador is probably the worst, they either take forever or (usually) give you shit you didn't even order

although i guess that's to be expected from scabrador

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
katietheskatie said:
the one on the gold coast highway near labrador is probably the worst, they either take forever or (usually) give you shit you didn't even order

although i guess that's to be expected from scabrador
Yeah Hungry's and Macca's at Labbie are pretty shit. We always pay them out at my store (Tugun) and everyone reckons they're going downhill way too fast since their staff and managers are so crap.

CieL

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
oh and flybuys jokes........ all the old men are all 'they wont fly me' 'dont do flying' 'wouldnt let meon the plane' oh ha ha ha !
Oh and also saying how Flybuys is the government's way to monitor your spending.

I DONT CARE!!
Just say yes you have it, or no you don't. I don't need an explaination.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Rule for customers: look at the amount on the eftpos machine before paying.

Yesterday (at woolworths) a lady asked for $40 cash out, it was busy and the girl serving her, lets call her Jan, accidentally pressed accept instead of cash out. So only $40 of her bill was paid. I was called over, did a quick apology to the woman then explained to 'Jan' what to do. The woman begins to rant "great, so now I have to pay for TWO transactions, this has been done to me before!". I explain that the two buttons are close, we're all human and it was a simple mistake, if the transaction fee is a problem we can refund $2 off her bill. "I didn't press the wrong button! (long list of her steps)". I then explain she didn't press the wrong button, Jan did. She points to me saying "I don't like her attitude". Blah blah blah, 5 minutes later I'm reaching breaking point and she won't swipe her card coz she thinks she's paying to much. I'm tempted to jump over the register and hit her with one of her heavy items. I was reaching the end of my 10 hour shift which I started at 10am after finishing at midnight the night before, I'd had a ridiculous amount of bullshit customers like her in those past 2 days of work.

Moral of extremely long story, the eftpos machine tells you your absolute total, so the total of your groceries + any cash out, READ WHAT IT SAYS.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ I bet the lady was one of those overweight middle class grumpy 43yo women who watch Big Brother in a desperate attempt to feel younger (or because they're morons).

blakegman

HSC
N/A
glad ive never done that yet, but it looks like an easy mistake to make.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
^ I bet the lady was one of those overweight middle class grumpy 43yo women who watch Big Brother in a desperate attempt to feel younger (or because they're morons).
I'd say late 30's, but the rest, yes.

HSC
jodi..1 said:

Yesterday (at woolworths) a lady asked for $40 cash out, it was busy and the girl serving her, lets call her Jan, accidentally pressed accept instead of cash out. So only $40 of her bill was paid. I was called over, did a quick apology to the woman then explained to 'Jan' what to do. The woman begins to rant "great, so now I have to pay for TWO transactions, this has been done to me before!". I explain that the two buttons are close, we're all human and it was a simple mistake, if the transaction fee is a problem we can refund $2 off her bill. "I didn't press the wrong button! (long list of her steps)". I then explain she didn't press the wrong button, Jan did. She points to me saying "I don't like her attitude". Blah blah blah, 5 minutes later I'm reaching breaking point and she won't swipe her card coz she thinks she's paying to much. I'm tempted to jump over the register and hit her with one of her heavy items. I was reaching the end of my 10 hour shift which I started at 10am after finishing at midnight the night before, I'd had a ridiculous amount of bullshit customers like her in those past 2 days of work.

Moral of extremely long story, the eftpos machine tells you your absolute total, so the total of your groceries + any cash out, READ WHAT IT SAYS.
This is such a common mistake to make, I wish customers would read the bloody eftpos machine. It was the first thing that my mum told me when I got my first eftpos card. Seriously, its not hard.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
jodi..1 said:

If i had the balls i would have just refunded the $40 as cash + $2 cash transaction fee and taken the shopping away from her

blakegman

HSC
N/A
jodi..1 said:

To get cash out you have to have a debit card right ? what shit house debit card charges you for using an eftpos machine?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
hehe sorry i meant the customers who order cheeseburgers without the pickles... not you :)
I think you will find many people do that so that we know they are made fresh and they have not been sitting there for hours. ( i dont do it i know ppl that do) (I know it is an old post but i know there are other people that fet annoyed)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Um, no you're not.

First of all, how would she know that you didn't just pick it up off another shelf and claim it was in the bin. Secondly, customers move crap all the time. More likely someone picked it up, was going to buy it then decided not to and put it in the bin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)