greekgun

HSC
townie said:
THE JOKES THAT ARENT FUNNY

-do i get it for free *chortle*
-when prices are in the format 19.XX "that was a good year!"
-clearly overage people "haha, do you want my ID"
-"so is it buy one get one free today!"
these questions are making madder and madder. Every time a customer asks that question im going to charge them a couple of extra stuff.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
wuddie said:
maybe you can have a sign put up, saying what you like to be said and what not, or how many times it can be said in one day.
wat! are you trying to be cool?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
why would any1 be jealous, many of the people here could have walked into being mods had we really wanted too, however given the fact that if you are you have to contain yourself (something you obviously havent learnt to do) we chose not too as it's much more fun.

greekgun

HSC
This thread is starting to go down hill. We have one guy who quotes of himself and talks to himself, some chick named Lizakith who types in "what" because she doesnt understand such simple sarcasm, and some person named townie who made it pretty obvious that he/she is jealous of the guy whos a mod by here last post.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
um i'm pretty sure lizakith understood the sarcasm...it was just that it was a lame attempt at being sarcastic on advanced_sam's part :s

also for trajan, townie is a guy.

greekgun

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
um i'm pretty sure lizakith understood the sarcasm...it was just that it was a lame attempt at being sarcastic on advanced_sam's part :s

bah, im just venting on everyone and everything cuz i had a shitty day at work. Dam customers *shakes fist*

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
greekgun said:
bah, im just venting on everyone and everything cuz i had a shitty day at work. Dam customers *shakes fist*
lol that's cool its been a long day for me as well. i want to go to bed but I know I can't sleep yet arrrgh

I was an awesome customer today when I bought milk. I hope the customers behind me followed my example :D

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:

oh yeah, I AM A GUY!

lol, thanks for pointing that out, i totally missed that part

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
wuddie said:
you err jealous much?

you guys are all talk about this me being a mod thing, if you have a problem with it, you know who to tell.

honestly, i am loving these hate/jealousy/whatever you kids call it. brightens my day every time i see a hate post. here's an idea, someone should start a hate thread for me.

I've never applied to be a moderator nor do I want to be one.

I'm just surprised they're letting morons and people who believe in plagiarisms be mods.

I don't care enough to hate you. Which makes you even more shit than Diane.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Back in High School I was doing casual in Target, had a customer wandering the store 1 hour after it closed trying to find the Lay-By section to put the things she want on hold. :rofl:

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
I hate people who want refunds coz the product is slightly more expensive than they thought. Like yesterday afternoon all the mothers day flowers were reduced to $5 and I was on smokeshop. It was insane with people buying flowers then this guy comes along with one of those disney princess chocolate eggs and says "my daughter told me it was $1.79". I look at her, she looks 4. He got charged $1.99. Theres about 10 people waiting behind him so I hope to god he changes his mind and just leaves. So I run and look at the price, $1.99, I go back and tell him. He just goes "ok...I want a refund then". I look at him and say "...you want a refund?".

My god, its 20 fucking cents, bitch.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I had a customer storm out of the store because something was 15 cents dearer than at another store (back when there were 2 pricing options for stores).

Go fucking walk to town hall, bitch. FIFTEEN CENTS.

I love not working with customers anymore.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
jodi..1 said:
I hate people who want refunds coz the product is slightly more expensive than they thought. Like yesterday afternoon all the mothers day flowers were reduced to $5 and I was on smokeshop. It was insane with people buying flowers then this guy comes along with one of those disney princess chocolate eggs and says "my daughter told me it was $1.79". I look at her, she looks 4. He got charged $1.99. Theres about 10 people waiting behind him so I hope to god he changes his mind and just leaves. So I run and look at the price, $1.99, I go back and tell him. He just goes "ok...I want a refund then". I look at him and say "...you want a refund?".

I know eh? they want refund over something that's less than a $1, it's not like they won a bargain. :rofl:

CieL

HSC
jodi..1 said:

Oh dude.

I've had people want a refund because the cat food scanned up as 4c higher than what they thought. They were looking at the wrong ticket.
4c and they wanted ALL of the little tins of cat food refunded.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
how long before wuddie comes in and goes "blah blah blah customers should get the product at the price displayed blah blah blah no matter how much it is bah blah blah why dont you try change the situation instead of bitching blah blah blah *head explosion*"

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Trajan said:
Townie quoted herself and replied to her own quote.
ahahahaaa.

PS: I had a customer call me at 6:30 last night (I was on my way home) and ask me to reset her password. I was tempted to tell her I'd get right onto that with my air-laptop.

Last edited:

greekgun

HSC
townie said:
how long before wuddie comes in and goes "blah blah blah customers should get the product at the price displayed blah blah blah no matter how much it is bah blah blah why dont you try change the situation instead of bitching blah blah blah *head explosion*"
lolz, u speak the truth m8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)