Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

HSC
our cleaners are really lazy, they wont empty the bins and stuff, even though its their responsibility, they used too but they get slack, lazy cunts

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Casmira said:
our cleaners are really lazy, they wont empty the bins and stuff, even though its their responsibility, they used too but they get slack, lazy cunts
Yeah we have like this big bin in a cupboard type thing with a hole in the top of the cupboard and you have to open the door of the cupboard to get the bin out to empty it and the cleaners say that if there is anything in front of it, even a tiny little box they refuse to empty it, lol. Or bin can sometimes go days without being emptied. :rolleyes:

HSC
table for 1 said:
restaurant

6. stop stealing our salt shakers/etc ! wtf is wrong with you??
That is so true!! Last week someone stole a baby chair. It was just like... WTF?!

banana_hammock

HSC
At a newsagent...

- Yes, Saturday lotto is drawn on (would you believe it?) saturday

- No, we don't sell starter kits for mobile phones, but I'm sure you'll find them in the 50+ phone shops in the same shopping complex.

- No, I don't know how many stamps you'll need to send ur birthday card to Brazil.

- Don't whinge at me when there are no more freebies left to give out with the S.M.H or telegraph. Get this, we get 500 papers delivered and 350 freebies. Complain to the publisher.

- $1 scratchies are $1.10, do you think we provide a free service?

- It would be nice if you give me ur membership BEFORE I put ur lotto through.

- No, I cannot magically give you the winning lotto ticket. If I could, do you think I'd give it to you?

- Newspapers don't need carry bags. Buy the damn things at the END of your shopping trip instead of bitching about having to carry them around in the small bags we give you.

- Trust me when I tell you there's 'nothing on ur (lotto) ticket,' otherwise look at the freakin screen u baboon, it justifies my point.

- Yes lotto is an exorbitant waste of money, but hey, no-one's forcing you to buy it.

- No, I don't keep last months Cleo in case you forgot to pick it up. As soon as the new issue comes in, the old issues are shipped back. Talk to the publisher.

- No, we don't sell 'god-mother 54th birthday cards'... (or insert some odd family-relation with an uncommon birthday)

- Expect a smirk from me when u ask for a bag for ur goods, when it is clearly obvious you have an empty bleeding environmental bag tucked under ur arm.

- If I am noticeably helping a customer with an enquiry, don't barge in and expect me to drop everything in favour of ur eminant ass.

- When you've bought phone credit, don't come back to me with ur $30 voucher saying you mistakenly got it instead of the $50 one. I know you've recharged ur phone and are just trying to rip me off, smart ass!

Hahah... relief

Last edited:

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
banana_hammock said:
- When you've bought phone credit, don't come back to me with ur $30 voucher saying you mistakenly got it instead of the $50 one. I know you've recharged ur phone and are just trying to rip me off, smart ass!
hahahahhahahahahahaha

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
banana_hammock said:
At a newsagent...

-When you've bought phone credit, don't come back to me with ur $30 voucher saying you mistakenly got it instead of the $50 one. I know you've recharged ur phone and are just trying to rip me off, smart ass!
hahaha nice, that is something i would probably try

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
For Harvey Norman(Bedding):

1.No, being the cashier, I cannot tell you the exact dimensions of any one of the hundreds of pieces of furniture in our department.
2. No, just because you only have a sheet set and the person in front of you is paying for an $8000 bed, I won't let you push in.
3. The EFTPos machine won't go any faster.
4. There is a good reason there are 50 signs in the store which say "No Return or Exchange on Manchester", including the one right next to my head.
5. Unlike many supermarket tills, I do not have a magical neverending source of change for your 100 dollar notes.
6. If the sign says 1/3 deposit on our 48 Months Interest Free Finance promotion, you have to pay 1/3. Just because you whine pathetically doesn't mean I'm going to take on Gerry Harvey and get my ass whooped.
7. YES YOU DO HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT PILLOW YOU ARE CARRYING OUT THE FRONT DOOR
8. Don't give me a snooty look if you hand me a card marked "VISA" and I ask if it's Credit- IT ISN'T ALWAYS A FUCKING CREDIT CARD.
9. Most savings accounts have a $500, $800, $1000 transaction limit per day to minimise theft. Please check this, change with your bank if you like, DO NOT ABUSE ME BECAUSE I CAN'T LEGALLY TAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU'VE NOMINATED.. or defaulted. And no, I am not legally allowed to take your details and take more money out tomorrow. Are you a fucking moron? You'd give a university student the details to your $20,000 bank account and expect them to only take $500?
10. Asking to write a financial contract at 15 past 5 when the front door is closed will not make me a happy camper. There is a very good reason there are no staff left in the store.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
LOL I work as a cashier in electrical at Harvey Norman as well..... same problems. Especially with the credit card thing. And who the fuck comes and tries to get finance at like 10 mins to 5..... like hello! Talk about impulse buying! We always have late customers.... like the other day this guy came at like 5 to 5, bought a dyson vaccuum and then proceeded to ask ridiculous questions about it, and about exactly what the extended warranty covered etc..... I didn't get to leave until 25 past 5 and I don't get paid past 5..... grrr!

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
more rules

1. If you come to the counter and are on your mobile, don't expect me to serve you. Hang up the fucking phone and have some curtesy, like I am, when I politely don't interupt your (obviously) important call.

2. Don't come up to me and say "I'd like some bread rolls". You can see that there are 30 types of bread rolls in the shop. I am not a mind reader. I do not know what you want.

3. Do not try and joke about "wow, working in a bakery must be a crummy job". I do not find that funny. Nobody else does either.

4. I cannot automatically calculate in my head how much everything you have bought is going to cost. That's why they invented cash registers.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Speaking of customers stealing things, what are the weirdest things you have had customers steal from the places that you work?

At my parents shop we have had everything stolen... from outdoor furnature, pizza oven trays, posters off the walls, mirrors out of the bathrooms, salt n pepper, bottles of tomato sauce and soy sauce which were then used as weapons on poor staff (including me infortunately) bags of coffee beans, our yellow payphone..... someone even ripped out our toilet once and stole it. Often in the early hours of the morning I go for a walk down the main street of our town to reclaim our chairs that have been left in random locations. Once we found one of our outdoor chairs sitting in the Murray River..... another one was found in the middle of the football oval.

My flatmate stole several chairs from manning bar.... and some fire extinguishers from somewhere. He also stole several empty kegs once, lots of maccas trays and bundles of the newspaper which he then delivered to people's apartments.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i used 2 work in cinemas...and someone ripped a drink holder off the entire seat and stole it...

what use would it have, it was broken in the middle...WEIRD

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
braindrainedAsh said:
Speaking of customers stealing things, what are the weirdest things you have had customers steal from the places that you work?

At my parents shop we have had everything stolen... from outdoor furnature, pizza oven trays, posters off the walls, mirrors out of the bathrooms, salt n pepper, bottles of tomato sauce and soy sauce which were then used as weapons on poor staff (including me infortunately) bags of coffee beans, our yellow payphone..... someone even ripped out our toilet once and stole it. Often in the early hours of the morning I go for a walk down the main street of our town to reclaim our chairs that have been left in random locations. Once we found one of our outdoor chairs sitting in the Murray River..... another one was found in the middle of the football oval.

My flatmate stole several chairs from manning bar.... and some fire extinguishers from somewhere. He also stole several empty kegs once, lots of maccas trays and bundles of the newspaper which he then delivered to people's apartments.
woah... kleptomaniac alert!

elisabeth

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Someone even ripped out our toilet once and stole it.
Bloody hell! Is nothing sacred?!

It's nothing special, but one customer stole $400 worth of fat buster pills... security guards were on the lookout for any giant overweight women wearing a bright pink top, which is what the cameras showed.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
omg, it is SO not funny to look me up and down snootily and say "oh, you're a checkout chick, eh? what's the matter, couldn't make it in a real career?"

1 - do i know you?!

2 - i am SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD. MY CAREER IS SOME YEARS OFF YOU DRIED OUT OLD HAG.

3 - this is my third 10 hr shift in as many days. don't fucking test me, i will punch you in the face.

4 - finally, what the fuck?! who SAYS that?

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
i used 2 work in cinemas...and someone ripped a drink holder off the entire seat and stole it...

what use would it have, it was broken in the middle...WEIRD
Uhh. . . . .

Last edited:

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
I just took it then. It did take a bit of effort to get off, but it could've been harder.

waterfowl

HSC
Not so much a weird thing stolen, but rather something left in place of stolen clothing I once found in the menswear fitting rooms::

an airline blanket - from Garuda Indonesia Airlines ?! who even takes them off the plane, let alone carries it with them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)