HSC
i thought it got locked.

apparently not.

I enjoy being skinny and fit.

WOO!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah too skinny is not good. It leads to fainting.

But put on 10 kilos of boob and muscle and it's all good.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
But put on 10 kilos of boob and muscle and it's all good.[/QUOTE]

Too late, I can already see my heart & organs sticking out from my chest.

I'm dying :( [insert crying smilie)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ive put on maybe 10kg over the last 2 1/2 years, since i finished school i havent been really active, havent played soccer anymore or anything and i started drinking beer alot. I plan to lose this extra fat and get a lot bigger by working out over the next 6 months

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
cheese is healthy. excellent source of protein and calcuim. of course if you are a worthless sloth with no self control it may make you fat.
Well said. Personally I think obese people should just be sterilised.

At least in Japan people get fined for being too fat.

Maloulou

HSC
you should all shut the hell up, oh no someone is over weight big bloody deal it doesnt define their personality and by the sounds of it everyone in this convo are so up them selves, i would rather hang out with a bigger person any day... What are your lives that pathetic that all you can do is ridicule another person for such shallow reasons as their weight...take a look in the mirror they might be not be attractive in looks but they proply are better when it comes to personalitly....

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Maloulou said:
you should all shut the hell up, oh no someone is over weight big bloody deal it doesnt define their personality and by the sounds of it everyone in this convo are so up them selves, i would rather hang out with a bigger person any day... What are your lives that pathetic that all you can do is ridicule another person for such shallow reasons as their weight...take a look in the mirror they might be not be attractive in looks but they proply are better when it comes to personalitly....
fatty found.

edit: being fat does define your personality...it says you're a compulsive person with no self control (assuming the absence of a medical condition)

boris

Banned
HSC
Maloulou said:
FATTY ALERT

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Serius said:
ive put on maybe 10kg over the last 2 1/2 years, since i finished school i havent been really active, havent played soccer anymore or anything and i started drinking beer alot. I plan to lose this extra fat and get a lot bigger by working out over the next 6 months
lol when i finished year 12 i was 69kg, now i'm around 85-90 but I haven't either got fat or worked out :D

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Fatness is avoidable for the vast, vast majority of people, and Australia's current position as fattest nation IN THE WORLD means that obesity is a problem. A nation of fat people who die young and put massive pressure on the hospital system is not a good thing.

We need to stop accepting fat as normal. It's unhealthy and should be avoided.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
scarybunny said:
Fatness is avoidable for the vast, vast majority of people, and Australia's current position as fattest nation IN THE WORLD means that obesity is a problem. A nation of fat people who die young and put massive pressure on the hospital system is not a good thing.

We need to stop accepting fat as normal. It's unhealthy and should be avoided.
but self esteem!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i lost 5kg's during hsc stuvac. no idea how i did it. but i just did.

was ~70kg's during hsc and now I am currently 65kg. 165-170cm's tall.
trying to keep that 5kg's off. not working too much due to uni and general laziness ><

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
but self esteem!
They'll have more self esteem when they're fit.

It's like smoking. I don't care how comfortable the habit is, break it because it's unattractive and unhealthy.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
only in your western notion of health & beauty >=[

EDIT: don't you realise that by being skinny you're conforming to the image created for you by the patriarchy?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I think that, generally, people like their women slightly chunkier than me anyway.

I don't care what size people are, as long as they're healthy (that includes being too skinny). Being fat prevents you from being healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)