Rules for Staff (1 Viewer)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
if the mail comes in and says my fucking name give it to me not the fucking other person you dipshit!!!!! the stupid reception girl does it.. she's old.. and retarded.. and doesnt know how to turn the computer on let alone use it!

jaredtomas

HSC
Motherfucker you are 30 and you work in a video store full time. Don't tell me what to do. I've been here there twice as long as you. Just because you are a full timer does not mean you are a manager.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Why are you stereotyping? Just because she works at Supre doesn't mean she's automatically dumb. I mean.. well... yeah.............

Wait. Why the hell were you shopping at Supre?
Was accompanying friend while she bought a belt

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Subway: Don't blame me for the fact that you can't tell what order has been placed in front of you at the register and then your coworker make a snide comment about keeping inline when it was the register operators fault for not knowing what she was inputting.

HSC
You don't need to go to the back of the shop after every transaction.

Please don't throw bread around at the end of the day.

You know what you're meant to do, just do it rather than making me hassle you.

Don't spend ages talking to customers - fast, fast, fast.

Don't talk to me non-stop.

Stop "going to the toilet" (read cigarette break) every hour or so.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
To my lovely big assed. boss.

Please shut the fuck up for the gazillionth time. i do not need to hear you being angry about shit that has nothing to do with me and so you shouldn't take it out on me.

And also, there are cans of lemonade under the sink and needs to be put in the fridge when theres none in there. She goes to the fridge and sees there are none and was like 'Emily, you know there are more drinks under the sink?' I was like yeah ok whatever.. then she's like 'I don't know why I always have to be the one to fill up the fridge'

.. well if you don't want to do it then DON'T! I don't even drink any of those anyways! so shove it up your ass and leave me the fuck alone

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Most people at work are fine.

Cept one, who I snapped at yesterday.

You work for the club. There are lots of different areas in the club to work, and some are harder and less fun than others. You do your time in all of them, everyone else has to as well.

Stop whinging about working on the table-clearing side. The boss had to tell me to take over YOUR fucking cleaning because you couldn't do it fast enough. Then you had the hide to complain about working there all night, when you were working so damn slowly it could hardly be called work at all. ANDDD then you'd run off to the bar at any given chance, to try and offload the table clearing onto me. You lazy cunt.

You're being paid to work. Sometimes you have to work HARD. So you shut up and you WORK. I do not appreciate having to work twice as hard to pick up your slack. I do not appreciate watching you drop everything to chat to every person that walks into back of house. Talk and work at the same time, I shouldn't have to keep reminding you.

Fuck. I can't wait til you go on leave, and I hope you don't come back.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Most people at work are fine.

Cept one, who I snapped at yesterday.

You work for the club. There are lots of different areas in the club to work, and some are harder and less fun than others. You do your time in all of them, everyone else has to as well.

Stop whinging about working on the table-clearing side. The boss had to tell me to take over YOUR fucking cleaning because you couldn't do it fast enough. Then you had the hide to complain about working there all night, when you were working so damn slowly it could hardly be called work at all. ANDDD then you'd run off to the bar at any given chance, to try and offload the table clearing onto me. You lazy cunt.

You're being paid to work. Sometimes you have to work HARD. So you shut up and you WORK. I do not appreciate having to work twice as hard to pick up your slack. I do not appreciate watching you drop everything to chat to every person that walks into back of house. Talk and work at the same time, I shouldn't have to keep reminding you.

Fuck. I can't wait til you go on leave, and I hope you don't come back.
i know how you feel.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
To my lovely big assed. boss.

Please shut the fuck up for the gazillionth time. i do not need to hear you being angry about shit that has nothing to do with me and so you shouldn't take it out on me.

And also, there are cans of lemonade under the sink and needs to be put in the fridge when theres none in there. She goes to the fridge and sees there are none and was like 'Emily, you know there are more drinks under the sink?' I was like yeah ok whatever.. then she's like 'I don't know why I always have to be the one to fill up the fridge'

.. well if you don't want to do it then DON'T! I don't even drink any of those anyways! so shove it up your ass and leave me the fuck alone
it doesnt hurt to use some initiative. if the display stock is low, and you see that, then you should fill it up.

xsavagex

HSC
To the guy who works in Chatswood Chase bakers delight,

Please don't tell me that i'm wrong when i come back and politely tell you that you gave me a sweet chilli and cheese roll rather than a cheesymite scroll. It really isn't a big deal, please just exchange it without telling me that i DEFINITELY said sweet chilli, even though i tell you that i don't eat sweet chilli and didn't even know that bakers delight sold that product.

And stop giving me dirty looks. I was polite.. I hadn't eaten that day, i needed my cheesymite scroll!!!!!!!

HSC
To the guy who works in Chatswood Chase bakers delight,

Please don't tell me that i'm wrong when i come back and politely tell you that you gave me a sweet chilli and cheese roll rather than a cheesymite scroll. It really isn't a big deal, please just exchange it without telling me that i DEFINITELY said sweet chilli, even though i tell you that i don't eat sweet chilli and didn't even know that bakers delight sold that product.

And stop giving me dirty looks. I was polite.. I hadn't eaten that day, i needed my cheesymite scroll!!!!!!!
I would never do this. If customers are polite to me I don't really care I'll just do what they ask.

I'm amazing.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I'm much the same. Customer goodwill is worth so much more than being petty about whether someone asked for one cheap item or the other.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well every time I go visit this thread it seems to be Subway related but urgh I guess it's because it's something people can really stuff up.

Went to the newest subway in my area. The person serving failed at cutting my two foot longs (I wasn't eating both, buying for my brother at home) leaving them torn. Sweet onion chicken teriyaki was put straight on the bread out of the refrigerated area (at the main one I go to it's always microwave then bread) so if I get sick I know why (though I doubt it) - though I guess it was toasted.

Salad was fine however when closing didn't ask for salt and pepper or sauce and because of badly cutting the bread it had fallen apart into mini subs basically. Also for some reason got rid of the paper they have it on for toasting and prep and doubled wrapped it twice (further stuffing it up). Add to that didn't have dinner deal (though I knew before ordered). Needless to say I won't be going back, even if it was just one worker who really didn't want to be there.

spence

HSC
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki was put straight on the bread out of the refrigerated area (at the main one I go to it's always microwave then bread) so if I get sick I know why (though I doubt it) - though I guess it was toasted.
Whenever I go, they never microwave the chicken if its toasted. I don't see any point in heating it twice

Kiim2507

HSC
Well every time I go visit this thread it seems to be Subway related but urgh I guess it's because it's something people can really stuff up.

Went to the newest subway in my area. The person serving failed at cutting my two foot longs (I wasn't eating both, buying for my brother at home) leaving them torn. Sweet onion chicken teriyaki was put straight on the bread out of the refrigerated area (at the main one I go to it's always microwave then bread) so if I get sick I know why (though I doubt it) - though I guess it was toasted.

Salad was fine however when closing didn't ask for salt and pepper or sauce and because of badly cutting the bread it had fallen apart into mini subs basically. Also for some reason got rid of the paper they have it on for toasting and prep and doubled wrapped it twice (further stuffing it up). Add to that didn't have dinner deal (though I knew before ordered). Needless to say I won't be going back, even if it was just one worker who really didn't want to be there.
Haha screwing up a sub is like sacreligious. I'm a subway addict and I want my sub to be perfect..I hate it when the bread gets toasted too much, they don't put enough sauce on, they don't add the right amount of salad etc. Kinda sad how much I know about subway considering I don't work there but omg I just want a good sub! I definitely feel your pain lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Whenever I go, they never microwave the chicken if its toasted. I don't see any point in heating it twice
I guess now most of started to keep the heated items heated. Sweet onion chicken teriyaki is one of those along with meatball that most places kept heated and that place did but must of ran out. By only heating it with the toaster it certainly doesn't keep it's heat with both. I like my chicken hot especially when it's meant to be. But as I said it's a personal thing not a health issue. :(

Haha screwing up a sub is like sacreligious. I'm a subway addict and I want my sub to be perfect..I hate it when the bread gets toasted too much, they don't put enough sauce on, they don't add the right amount of salad etc. Kinda sad how much I know about subway considering I don't work there but omg I just want a good sub! I definitely feel your pain lol.
Haha yeah I kind of feel like I know to much. It's just so yummy and nice but I find one of the easiest things to stuff up because they either don't care, or can't be bothered. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)