Rules for Staff (1 Viewer)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I guess now most of started to keep the heated items heated. Sweet onion chicken teriyaki is one of those along with meatball that most places kept heated and that place did but must of ran out. By only heating it with the toaster it certainly doesn't keep it's heat with both. I like my chicken hot especially when it's meant to be. But as I said it's a personal thing not a health issue. :(
OMG I agree! I used to always get a sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub toasted, and the bread would be lovely and warm but the chicken would still be cold...yuck!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Dear Manager;
If you change my roster on the saturday/sunday for the following week, please let me know. I don't spend every waking hour at work/calling up work to find out my roster for next week. Do the polite thing and let me know about the changes you make to my roster. It sucks that I make plans for the days i have off,, and then voila! magically i'm working that day. worst.thing.ever

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
dear boss.
please do the pays on the actual day not a few days after. just because i dont ask if it is going in today doesnt mean i dont need it and since you're able to do 'exceptions' for other people why cant you do it for everyone else aswell.

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
And by the way, when you pay into an employees bank account, you are not allowed to deduct YOUR bank charges from THEIR pay first.
(not me, classmate...)

HSC
Miss Manager: please stop thanking me so much, it's my job to lift the heavy boxes for you!

Also... you're pretty :shy:
lol. It does get exhausting when people thank you too much. It's not as though you're doing them a personal favour - you're getting paid to do it.

HSC
Dear Manager;
If you change my roster on the saturday/sunday for the following week, please let me know. I don't spend every waking hour at work/calling up work to find out my roster for next week. Do the polite thing and let me know about the changes you make to my roster. It sucks that I make plans for the days i have off,, and then voila! magically i'm working that day. worst.thing.ever
Or, don't ring me and tell me that you've changed the rosters with six hours notice before a new shift - and don't ask me to cancel my exam so I can come to work. :evilfire:

HSC
dear manager:

don't get pissy at me for not knowing my unavailabilities for feburary when you don't even have the rest of this weeks' roster up/can't tell me what hour i finish this saturday.

waza_

HSC
To my manager:

Hey I just finished HSC, I now have fuck all to do during the week! I've asked you 5 times if I can start working during the week and have weekends off, when you say "sure that's not a problem" can you do it so I don't have to ask again!!

Also I'm sick of doing closes on the weekend, this has been happening ever since I started working there, I'm sick of the other workers taking that time off so they can get shitfaced instead of working! I NEED A SOCIAL LIFE TOO!!

Otacon2009

HSC
Hey, I totally agree with you there. I had a similar situation back in 2007 where I was expected to do 3-11 every weekend. For some reason my workplace can't resist to put me on 3-11 shifts. It sucks the big one when people do that. Doing the equivelant of a full days work starting 3 in the afternoon is lame.

Also, they have this tendancy, now that I'm nearing 21, to say they can't afford me because I cost too much, but ring me up, several times a day asking if I could come in and refusd to take no for an answer, despite being a PPT. You don't work at Woolworths by any chance?

waza_

HSC
Nah I don't I work at KFC, wished I worked at Wollworths though, probably earn more money there

Otacon2009

HSC
Give it a try. Where I am I get 15.47 p/h (Working in the NT) and while the managers are a little slow (Basing it purely on my experience) it beats coming home smelling of stale grease. Plus there are more entry level jobs available and with Christmas under a month a way, they are wanting as many staff as possible.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Or, don't ring me and tell me that you've changed the rosters with six hours notice before a new shift - and don't ask me to cancel my exam so I can come to work. :evilfire:
when i was working at kfc, my manager called me while i was at school and asked if i'd be able to leave school and come to work. this was about 9.30 in the morning.

i told him to suck my dick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)